1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ladies, I'm not really all that educated on this.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CharlieHK, Oct 27, 2013.

1. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

So, if you didn't know, I have a girlfriend (MtF). She is actually a member of EC just like me (no, i did not meet her on here, but i did show her the site), but she can't get on very often (privacy with a computer and all). The more we talk about sex, and sexual interactions, the more i realize how much i don't know about about the opposite side of the spectrum; Having a male body, and wanting a female one.

I obviously don't get pleasure from vaginal intercourse because i'm using a body part that i don't want or like about myself. Just in the same way as she wouldn't want to penetrate me because it just points out the fact that she has a penis. I guess this would just cause emotional stress.

Things like mutual masturbation and oral sex are more interchangeable, and don't as harshly say "you guys don't have the proper parts for the role you're in".

Last night, anal sex was brought up. I have a lot of guy-on-guy fantasies. I mean, there's a whole folder in my room with some yaoi I've slaved over drawing. And i have enjoyed (and sometimes hated (no lube; bloody mistake)) anal masturbation. She explained that another thing that makes her female is the desire to be dominated and penetrated.

I can understand that.

And i suppose as a male dominating would give me a certain satisfaction. (The gratification of being able to pleasure her).

My question here is for that opposite side of the spectrum, all you ladies out there.

Is there a way to give a girl that kind of satisfaction, without being dominate? (Look, long story short, as someone who's been sexually abused, "held down" is always going to be demonized in my mind) Or is penetration along with domination, the real key here? And i'll just have to face that?

I know we're all individuals, and no one is the same, but when it comes to this, i have no idea what satisfies the dominate aspect.

TL;DR

Anal sex, what exactly is the emotional desire for MtF girls?

As a guy FtM, (who takes the word "gentlemen" seriously) how do i satisfy her needs without too much of the dominate aspect that i have trouble with?

-Charlie

(thanks in advance (*hug*))

2. Nick07

I am afraid that it is something you two will have to openly discuss. If you have trouble with something that she would like to experience, it will need a lot of talking and understanding from both of you.
    You know what works as a trigger for you and what you want to avoid. You need to tell her and also explain to her that if you say stop, refuse to do something or if you back off it's not because of her.

There are many ways how to show dominance, it all depends on what will work for YOU. What about words? The melody of your voice? Telling her what you want her to do? Or what she is not allowed to do? If you don't want to "hold her down", you can be dominant while she is on top.

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Remember there is a difference between 'dominant' and 'dominating' or at least, there is a slight difference in how it comes across the way you are using them.

Being dominant is just being in charge, in other words you 'doing the work' so to speak and penetrating your girlfriend would be dominant. Being dominating on the other hand would be, as you rightly say, holding her down and being more aggressive with it which you don't want to do!

As for the desire, it's all we've got! I personally would MUCH rather have vaginal sex (I think!) with a partner than anal, but since I don't have the equipment the butt is all I've got!

Not sure if that answers your question at all...

4. oh my god I

Hmm... that is a difficult one. This is just my honest perspective... I don't know if your gf is the same but just thought I would give mine :slight_smile:

I like dominant men and it's not really about being penetrated, I mean I don't dislike being penetrated but more than anything specific it's about giving him everything he wants. So if he has a fantasy, then I like to be able to do that for him. Or if he's a little rough, I like to be able to accept that to give him pleasure. How sexual things actually play out... I usually leave up to him. I probably would never have sex if it were up to me to initiate. I want to be so attractive to him he just can't help himself. I want him to want me.

5. Nick07

It's fascinating how different people can be :slight_smile: In a way, that's pretty dominant, you know that, right? And sexy. :icon_bigg

6. oh my god I

What, really?? :O

Haha. How so? I wouldn't say that... I don't think I have a dominant bone in my body. :slight_smile:

7. Nick07

are you kidding? :lol:

So, who is in control here? :grin:

8. oh my god I

Hmmm, well he is, right? Because he chose me to be with him. I just like to satisfy his desires. I wanna be more beautiful than any other girl for him. :slight_smile:

9. Nick07

you, girls, are dangerous creatures :lol:

:slight_smile: The concept above is pretty alien to me to tell the truth, I can hardly imagine myself in that role. But the "I want him to..." that's a totally different thing. That's playing with fire. Beautiful :eusa_clap :icon_bigg

10. oh my god I

Hmm, I don't want to MAKE him do anything, you know, I just mean, I (really) hope that he does :slight_smile:

So I take it you are more on the dominant side? XP I'm a lil confused though. You jumbled up my head and I was like, wait, am I ACTUALLY REALLY DOMINANT?? :lol:

11. Nick07

:lol: Time to explore that side of yours :lol:

Charlie, sorry for hijacking your thread. (*hug*)

12. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Oh, no that's fine, i had fun reading the hijacking. But back on the original topic, more conversation between her and i is definitely needed. She told me the reason she'd trust me to be dominant is because i know the boundaries. But i guess i fear myself.

13. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well as long as you take it slow and don't dive straight into the whips-and-chains 'get on the ground you B**** while I take you from behind* kind of thing you should be ok!

14. Saturn7

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Agreed.

Besides, ice cream is a lot gentler on the skin that whips and chains.

That's my pro tip of the day.

15. Dapper

I agree with everyone that you should be careful. My girlfriend was molested as a child and I was being really dominant today and I pushed her at one point, not thinking obviously :/, and she later told me it scared her. Needless to say, if we would have talked about boundaries I would have controlled myself! Have fun with your ventures, be safe! Lol.

16. oh my god I

Yep.. boundaries are important. Decide on a safe word for you and your partner! :slight_smile:

17. Saturn7

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Seconded.

I have a friend who's massively into roleplay and stuff with her partner. When I asked her about it, she told me that it was really important to have a safe word before playing with anything like that.

This is really good advice.