1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what's the point in living

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MrSmooth, Oct 28, 2013.

1. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Gender Dysphoria is only getting worse to the point were I can't control it, It's unbareable you keep saying it will get better but I don't feel that way I'm hopless with being truly happy, Finding love, Being seen as who I want to be seen as, I'm loosing all hope, When I try and think of being happy it's just a fairytale in my head

2. justjade

I feel ya, dude. It's really hard sometimes. The key here, which I know you probably don't want to hear, is just to be patient. It has to get worse before it gets better sometimes. I've actually been going through almost wanting to go back to living as a woman, but I can't. I struggle with dysphoria a lot, especially since the fatbags on my chest seem to have decided to expand. They're very hard to compress. I've had some very bad reactions to coming out to people. There may only be one or two people who even pretend to take me seriously as a man, and I don't think my husband is one of them. I don't know exactly how to help, but I can tell you that you're not alone. I wish you the best, bro. Hang in there. (*hug*)

3. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

I'm loosing my patience

4. oh my god I

I totally understand... I feel the same way really. Everything triggers me. I have not been called a boy in way over a year and should basically be post-transition for the most part yet I am thinking about gender 90% of the day. Being trans feels so effed up. It just sucks :icon_sad:

Hugs... I can't help except to say I know how you feel :icon_sad:

5. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can only imagine how hard it is for you, guys. (*hug*) Have any of you tried to wear a packer under your pants or a harness with a strap-on? I just read about STP devices and this kind of "trans gear". Couldn't it ease the dysphoria a little bit?

6. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

My mom doesn't suppprt me so I can't get a hand on one right know

7. oh my god I

MrSmooth, do you think you can find a way to see a therapist? Support forums are helpful but it sounds like you really need somebody just to sit down and talk to... they would have professional advice and connections to get you help.

8. ConfusedRunaway

I know exactly how you feel. I think about my gender 24/7 and only find a few opportunities to escape it. The dysphoria just makes my already diagnosed depression much worst and it drives me crazy. I know you're losing your patience and everything seems so utterly impossible, but just hang in there. I feel utterly horrible since both my face and body look of that as woman still and it makes me feel terrible until I lose all the weight and whatnot. But enough about that, what I'm trying to say is I understand how you feel and that you can't give up. I have two years left until I can even come out to my folks, and believe me, I have no patience whatsoever, but it'll be worth it. Just remember how worth it it'll be, don't lose hope. *hugs*

9. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well its not just that, Its I don't wanna go through this process alone, Never finding a woman to truly love me, Not really being able to accomplish what I want, No one every seeing me as who I am

10. ConfusedRunaway

I know what you mean, but with a man for me, and it is very difficult to go through alone, I am always afraid that I'll be alone and everyone will still see me as the girl I once was and not the man I truly am, but the more you think that way, the more time it'll consume. Time you could be using to live your life. The truth it not everyone is going to view you as a man, and dating will be harder, but its not impossible. You have to keep persevering or else nothing good will come out of it. Things may seem very complicated and excruciatingly frustrating, but like they say, there's always some rain before a rainbow, you can't just assume you won't be able to have these things, they'll be a bit harder to get, but it can be accomplished. And you don't have to go through this alone, all of us here at EC will help you. You're not alone (*hug*)

11. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

Well I still don't feel like I will

12. ConfusedRunaway

Well its a difficult thing, so it'll take some time. Don't be too quick to doubt yourself.

13. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

It's always gonna bother though almost everybody is in a relationship but me, Ive never had one gf or even a kiss and it really sucks

14. ConfusedRunaway

Hey, I know how you feel. Everyone is in a relationship, but me, and I've only had a couple relationships with girls and they have all failed miserably. I really want a relationship with a boy, only then can I be happy in a relationship but its seems almost impossible. I'm terribly afraid I'll never find anyone willing to date me, but you can't lose hope. It bothers me on a daily basis along with my dysphoria, but giving up won't do anyone any good. I'm still young, you're still young, these things take time, you just have to have patience, and I know how hard that sounds, but it'll be worth it in the end.

15. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As an underage transguy myself, who has read testimonies of other transgender people, who has taught many cisgender people about gender dysphoria...

I can safely say that it is indeed possible to get everyone to view you as a man, so long as you are living stealth.
    Telling people you are transgender is not a good idea unless it's important to your safety; I say that if you can pass as the right gender, then you have earned the right to be treated as the right gender.

Anyways, MrSmooth, you shouldn't give up. :eusa_danc Tomorrow is another day, and another step forward to (hopefully) transitioning, yes?

16. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

Yea.... patience the word I hate, Its still hard to believe

---------- Post added 31st Oct 2013 at 11:09 AM ----------

At the school I go to everyone knows already except some of the freshmen and some of the sophmores, Every junior and senior knows and I'm a Jr and , Neither is not telling a straight girl who likes me nothing about me being trans