1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hm... could i be agender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by koolkat, Nov 1, 2013.

1. koolkat

koolkat Guest

hi EC!

recently, during my pondering of my sexual indentity, i was thinking and realized that i'm not a boy. i mean, if 0 is totally male and 100 is female, i definitely don't identify as 30-40+. but if 0 is male and 100 is agender, i think i might be somewhere over 50. of course, i'm not sure. i didnt really know the word agender until i saw it on the form (on the avatar of a user whose name has escaped me). and then it got me thinking. these are the reasons i think i might be agender.

- i don't "feel" like a boy (but then again, i don't know if people who identify as men "feel" like men).
    - i don't really give a shit about my gender. people are people, who cares? i always just felt like 'me'.
    - if someone asked me to change my gender, i probably wouldn't. i'm still thinking about how i would feel if i all of a sudden became a woman, though.

any tips or suggestions? comments from genderqueer/trans*/agender people? thanks!

<3 andrew

EDIT: I am comfortable being referred to with masculine pronouns. I would be annoyed if someone called me a "she"

#1 koolkat, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
  2. Techno Kid