1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you usally do during intercourse

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Caillin, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Caillin

I mean i need help with this anger because I wasn't born biologically male and im jealous of alot a lot of things but the thing that gets me the most is the male prostate because im a homosexual trans-man pre everything and it makes me mad because if i had been born as a bio male I could be the bottom during intercourse but since im stuck with this female body i dont know what to do ive heard some bio women find it pleasurable but I think alot say its not that good not sure if true or not just heard it. I know that some transmen use vagina during sex but im not comfortable with that it seems really gross to me and is not an option :icon_sad: I mean im not discriminating towards transmen that do its just not for me. So whats left for me then because i could be on top but I dont really like that another thing i know is that not all gay men have anal sex but then im really stuck there because if i ever do have sex later in life I wont use the genital i was born with at all. So do any gay transmen feel this way as well? Also if you can tell me transmen or transwomen what you do in intercourse pre everthing or post op? Sorry its a bit long ani if i offended anyone im sorry but i didnt mean to offend you. Oh and if there are any gay transmen if you dont mind telling me if even without prostate anal sex an be enjoyable, i just want to know later in life because obviously im till young and wont have sex till a long time.

2. Just Jess

I don't think you're gonna offend anyone. Just that this stuff is not something everyone's comfortable talking about. I find the best approach is to just keep it health class and clinical.

So I'm going the other direction, but there are in fact some people that weren't assigned male that still enjoy anal sex.

All the sex organs have an equivalent both ways, since it's hormones and the SRY gene that turn them into one thing or the other, and the prostate is no exception. Have you heard of the Skene's gland?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene's_gland

It's not sensate in all guys in your position, but it might be worth investigating on your own some time :slight_smile:

I definitely do get how much it sucks not being able to use what you were born with for sex though. It's far from the only reason but that's definitely part of the stress that finally pushed me to transition to begin with.

As far as how I have intercourse... well I don't with my current partner. We've kinda given each other "the blessing" since she's straight. We're together out of love and because we're used to it only. But it's honestly kind of a relief, my being able to talk about women that do it for me and her being able to talk about cute guys.

When we did have intercourse, of course we'd try things the "normal" way but that would pretty much just never work. For either of us; she doesn't like penetration any more than I like penetrating. So yeah totally getting where you are coming from there. Don't want to get too into our love life but a lot of what we did involved toys and my performing oral. I do have techniques that don't make me dysphoric, but I can only really do that by myself.

I mean you can get creative, but I'd be lying if I said pre-op sex is really totally satisfying for me, and it's one of the reasons I may go ahead and get all the bottom surgeries instead of just an "orchie". Some people do make it work though.

3. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I am one of those strange guys that doesn't mind having sex with my vagina. *shrugs* I prefer oral to penetrative sex as far as that set of organs is concerned, though. To be honest, I'm more dysphoric over my chest situation. I hate being touched there, which has been trying for all my partners. As far as anal is concerned...I'm not positive. I imagine it would be enjoyable, at least I'm predisposed to hoping it would be enjoyable, but my current partner isn't interested in it, which means for now I don't get to find out.

4. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I can't speak for sex with a male, but I guess sex in general doesn't bother me all that much, dysphoria-wise. I have more issues with my chest rather than with my parts down there, although I'm not keen on penetration and prefer oral sex. I'm more of a giver than a receiver so I never personally have to deal with direct contact to my own body, which works out better anyway.

I know there's gay transguys who happen to work around some of the part issues and manage to have enjoyable sex anyway, either by means of oral or anal. It's really a means of working around things, being creative, and making the best of what you have, as much as it can really suck at times lacking the 'necessary parts' but I definitely know others have found ways around it to help alleviate the dysphoria potentially involved.

5. Caillin

Yeah but im not going to want oral on me basically all I would be open to for someone to do to me is anal. Because i think that touching my vagina is a big no for me.

6. I am not trans, but I've heard that some trans-men like to engage in oralsex, your clit is just a small penis after all. You don't need penetration to have sex or orgasms, there's also handjobs and mutual mastrubation. And this might not be your thing, but strap-ons exist that have inbuilt a clit stimulator.
    I hope this helps!