1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bigender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Rainbowlight, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Rainbowlight

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi! I've been really confused lately about my gender and I need help about it. I'm 28 and male, but I never really gave any thought about who I was sexually. But I did come out as being bi-sexual a few years ago, when I realized that I like men. But lately, I've been thinking about my gender. I know that I'm not transgender because I'm okay with my body and stuff, but I've been thinking about the stuff I've done in my life as a kid and growing up that might make be bigender. I realized that at times, I would want to wear women's stuff because it looked pretty, or wanted to hang out with girls because I just wanted to talk to them about random stuff. But all this time I was just okay with being male, but still wanted to do some female stuff. I'm not too sure about things. Thanks.

2. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi. I'm Bigender, and if there's anything specific you wanna ask, go ahead.

3. Rainbowlight

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you! If I think of anything, I'll be sure to ask.

4. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    There aren't any other active Bigender members here that I know of. Rather than let the conversation shrivel up, I'll ask you a question. What's your personality type on the Meyers- Briggs? This is relevant, so please answer truthfully.

5. Rainbowlight

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

I never took it.

6. Rainbowlight

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so I've been thinking some more and looking up some stuff. I think I might just be Genderqueer. Being that I still find women attcrative but I rather date a male. Does this make sense? I'm still a bit confused. All the terms are still fairly new to me.

7. Scarlet Me

Your gender can be unrelated from your sexual orientation, as it is with me. Try to keep the terms seperate. Think about one thing at a time. It's those exact gender stereotypes that brought most of us here.

8. Rainbowlight

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, I've been thinking about why I'm calling myself male and thinking about why I did male things. And I think it's because it was just easy to me to do so and not because I felt male and wanted to do so. And when I was younger I wanted to do female things but being that I am very shy I was scared to because I had to do the male role.