1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

regarding transexuals, some questions

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lowkey, Nov 22, 2013.

1. lowkey

lowkey Guest

im talking to one now, (not good with labels)

and im confused with how to view transexuals, atleast her.

when i think of her i think, girl, who had surgery to be a girl. which im fine with.

some questions:
    is it more common for a woman transexual to have a penis or a vagina?
    is it more common for a woman transexual to have a deep or light voice?
    do they have strength of a woman or of a man? or is it inbetween
    what happens to the lifespan post op?
    Does a transexuals ass look like there initial ass, or is that also messed with?
    can transexuals orgasm?
    how do transexuals like to be viewed? as only a male/female, or a mesh, or is that individualistic? or does it even matter? some blurry lines here, first time talking to one.
    im not sure if im genuinely interested in this person, or the illusion/fetish. she seems really cool, but im gay, a part of me is a little straight, but i believe the gay outweighs it 3/4, although i like woman face better. im hoping she has a female/maleish body, n a penis, so that i am sexually attracted. i dont care for big muscles, nor for man/female chest/arms/legs.. just ass, and there front package.

just a side note, i thought i liked j.cole as a rapper, but these lyrics are absolutely offensive and childish

"
    My verbal AK slay faggots and I don't mean no disrespect
    Whenever I say faggot, okay faggot? huh, don't be so sensitive
    If you want to get fucked in the ass
    That's between you and whoever else's dick it is, pause
    Maybe that line was too far
    Just a little joke to show how homophobic you are"

wrong or right? i can see both sides of it, but its just the way he says it in the song, hes bein a cocky piece of shit

#1 lowkey, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  2. Summer Rose

The point of transitioning is so that others view the person as the gender 9and maybe sex) they identify with. In short, if "she" is a MtF, she wants to be a female; being a transsexual is just a term for the in-between process, not a label one identifies (usually).

In order: It varies (many reasons for delaying the operation), it varies (it can sound like any range really), usually in-between, depends on the person, unless they have surgery, I would think it stays the same. Yes, transsexuals can orgasm (the vagina of a MtF is made from an existing part). I've already stated this up top, but almost always female (usually the only time ones transgender/sexuality comes up is when discussing one's experiences).

It seems like you're bi-leaning gay, and I should warn you that if she is pre-op (has a penis), it will not be forever. If I were you, I would perhaps think about looking for feminine gays/androgynous gays or FtM; MtF will want to be woman, and that doesn't seem like it will appeal to you.

Umm...A little random, but I see what you mean. Honestly it doesn't make a lick of sense, but that's why I tend to stay away from most songs.

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Keep in mind, transsexual people aren't one monothilic mass.

Speaking from the other side of the fence, as an FtM man, when people think of transsexuals/transgender people, the assumption is that someone is transitioning from male to female. In my case, it's reversed. I'm transitioning from female to male.

Transsexual tends to refer to people who are medically transitioning. It's a term that tends to be falling out of mainstream favor due to a want to be more PC, but personally it's how I identify. Redfox covered most of the bases with the female side of the fence.

Not everyone who's transgender medically transitions or transitions in what's considered a traditional path.

For instance, as an FtM, the traditional path is considered taking testosterone therapy (inducing a male puberty), top surgery (double mastectomy), and if desired, bottom surgery. Lot of transguys forgo bottom surgery due to expenses and the lack of advancements with the procedures. Many MtF women are able to walk out of bottom surgery with a vagina that eventually looks little different from a ciswoman's- but for transmen, I like to say it's easier to dig a hole than build a pole.

Transbodies then are as varied as cisbodies.

As for identifying, transgender people prefer to identify as their identified gender. So I identify as male, despite having a female body.

Hope that helped.

4. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    All of your questions can be summed up by saying, it really varies.

To answer your butt question, I wouldn't say they're "messed with" (to my knowledge anyway), but the change in hormones would have a mtf storing fat in her butt and thighs, because estrogen says that's where fat on a girl gets stored first.

Most transsexuals like to be viewed as the sex that they transitioned into. Using the girl in question, she would prefer to be viewed as a woman. I consider myself pretty neutral, so I'm a little lenient.