1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdo

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Monika the Diva, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Monika the Diva

Am I a weirdo if?

Am I a weirdo when i speak on the phone and when i get called maam i smile and when i get called Sir i get mad. Am i a weirdo?

Today for instance, i got into a fight with my neighbor at work. I was whining because I go to English Class on mondays and I don't want to be late but i had a lot of work to do. She was being kind of a bitch because she says "Dude! It's work. Shit happens." So i became kind of a dick and when she was teaching hawaiian slangs. I was like "Hey Kelly, so you only know like 3 words. Do you know anymore?" She got annoyed with me and called me Michelle. I began to laugh and she called me a bitch. I kept on laughing at her but after she left i got upset again because i was going to be late to English class. But i made it by 1 minute. LOL

By the way, am i a weirdo?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep, the weirdest person ever! How could you possibly ENJOY being referred to as your correct (if secret) gender :grin:

Also Kelly sucks!

3. SWAGboy

SWAGboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No you aren't a weirdo, you are just enjoying gender euphoria :grin:

There is nothing wrong with enjoying being referred to as female!

4. justjade

I agree with this. When I'm at work, and people say I have a mind like a man or something similar to make me uncomfortable, it makes me happy. I smile at them and say, "I know". Even though I know how they meant it, it's the highlight of my day.

And yeah, Kelly does suck.