1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sometimes I just don't know?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BarelyBreathing, Nov 28, 2013.

1. I'm biologically female. Most of the time I can be totally cool and confident with being a girl.
    Except sometimes I'm not.
    It's not that I want to be a boy, I've never had any desire to be male. Sometimes I just don't want to be a girl. Out of nowhere I'll just start hating my body, wishing my chest were flat, wear gender neutral clothes, cringing when people use feminine pronouns to address me... And I'll get really depressed and uncomfortable.
    I feel really bad because when I get like this I get really frustrated because I'm not sure how to deal with it and I tend to lash out at others and myself over the stupidest little things.
    I have no idea what I'm feeling or why I feel like this.
    What should I do?

2. Nick07

Hi, I would guess that at your age it is not uncommon. It can be because you see and feel your body changing or perhaps because of the hormonal imbalance. You may discover later that you would be happier as a boy, but the reasons why you are feeling this way now may be simpler (*hug*)

3. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Remember male and female are not the only genders out there. If you seem to have no desire to be a boy, its possible you may be genderqueer or something.