1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is This Normal?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ConfusedRunaway, Nov 30, 2013.

1. ConfusedRunaway

Okay, so lately something pretty weird has been happening. I've been dressing and going out more like a girl, no binder or anything, and I don't really get why. I know I'm a man, in no way do I see a future with me staying with this body, but I do envy girls. They get to wear all these really cute clothes, wear make-up, their body shape, and just the fact that they can look so sexy at times makes me jealous. I want to be a guy, amd of course I'm still going to wear makeup, I like it, big deal, but I'm not sure why exactly I've been doing this. I am not genderqueer or genderfluid, of that I am positive, because I know I'm a man stuck in a womens body. So, is this cross-dressing? Am I not trans enough?

Even when I first realized I was a man I still loved womens clothing. I love the dresses, leggings, skirte, shorts, all of that. I like the designs on their clothes and everything. I love their long eyelashes and big eyes and lips, I do. I've gone out dressed like a woman a few times recently, and I didn't feel like a girl whatsoever, I felt like I was cross-dressing, and even then I dreaded looking down at the two balls of fat in my chest, even catching a glimpse at the thing between my legs made me cringe. Bleh. But, its been really confusing really. I can imagine myself dressed as a girl, getting hit on as a girl, being seen as one, but when I imagine myself living my dream as a famous musician, I can only see a man, I hate imagining myself as a girl preforming onstage, I can only visualize a man.

So, whats up? I'm really confused and don't really know what to do. Am I cross dresser? Or am I not, dare I say it, not trans enough? Please help.

-Kisa :confused:

2. Kreiger

You sound a lot like what most cross dressers sound like, but its up to you how you want to define yourself.
    As for the not being trans enough thing, I doubt how you want to dress should determine that. If you know you're a man who enjoys women's clothing, no one should be able to tell you you're not trans based on fashion choices.

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like Kreiger says, you sound like a male cross-dresser!

Who can blame you, girls clothes are cute as heck!

4. Gingerblond93

Don't worry about it, your most likely just a guy who enjoys wearing girls cloths. I'm a guy, love being a guy and I also enjoy wearing girls cloths too. There is something about them the softness, the flash, freedom they provide that feels so nice. Sometimes, I love to hang out at home in a dress or a skirt, the rest of me is all male just in dress or skirt. They feel so nice and so free and I love the feeling of tights on my legs, they keep me so warm when its cold out and just feel amazing. I really don't know why they dont make skirts and dresses for men. I think it's about time, men wore dresses and skirts without worrying being made fun of.