1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender ambiguity

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by daniel27, Dec 1, 2013.

1. daniel27

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So lately I've started looking at myself more for who I am, not so much searching just not so much trying to repress how I feel. First of all it's feeling great and I'm just so much happier in general :slight_smile:

I was wondering does anyone feel a certain ambiguity with their gender? I was born a male and have no problem identifying as a male, have been known to crossdress or just take on a generally androgynous appearance in the past but never been fussed by gender. It's only since I've really let myself free that I've noticed I seem to pass between a more masculine and feminine mindset, never being in a huge extreme of one but gender is a very fluid thing.

Get mistaken for a woman a fair bit (wear fairly baggy clothes and have long hair) and it doesn't seem to bother me in the slightest, brings a smile to my face most the time.

2. Gingerblond93

I think it's really great your so in touch with yourself and so free. I think many of us have both our male masculine side and our softer feminine side. I've always loved being a male and masculine, however, since I accepted myself as being gay and in a loving relationship with another man, I've allowed my feminine side to come out and express "herself". I am in no way going to become trans, as it's just not me, but I do enjoy being feminine now and then and enjoy cross dressing too, but just in private with my bf. And I can equally to the macho masculine side too and love that part of me. So, yeah you can be gender fluid and enjoy both sides of your personality and who you are as a person. Have fun with it.