1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not quite into binding, but seeking alternatives

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by wanderinggirl, Dec 10, 2013.

1. wanderinggirl

I'm a cis-female, fluid with my gender expression. But I'm short and super busty, so on center-of-center days, these DDs are such an inconvenience. There are clothes I wish I could wear that will just never look right (don't even tell me to size up in a buttondown...)

I'm not quite at the point where i want to fully bind, but I'd like to flatten out a bit so that I have the option of wearing more androgynous clothing/making womens clothing look more masculine.

Any tips from large-chested genderfluid genderqueer or trans* folks?

2. musicgirl18

I almost know how you feel. Though not genderqueer, I tend to dress pretty androgynous, and as a large C girl, it can get pretty difficult. Unfortunately, I tend to do exactly what you said not to suggest, size up. XD Sorry. Honestly, I never quite the hang of binding, and finally gave it up. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I hope you get some more answers and suggestions, as they would help other people too.

3. Caillin

Get a tight sports bra or buy a compression shirt.

4. wanderinggirl

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm gonna have to try on a bunch of stuff, i might just have to layer over my button-ups or something.

5. Ames

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I heard of the enell sportsbra it is suppose to be the best in terms of support and would help flatten. check it out

6. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

I have DDD and I use sport bras to bring me down to a C, and then wear baggy clothes. :/

7. darklord

Hey,

I'd like to ask if compression shirts are comfortable? Do they affect breathing or anything?
    Where can one buy them?