1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wearing women's clothes in public

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by beyond, Dec 11, 2013.

1. beyond

So, I am half wondering about when I could try wearing a dress and high heel boots in public.

To be honest, I am not really wanting to look female just yet, just wear the clothes.

Any thoughts/advice/warnings?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When you say you just want to wear the clothes, do you mean that you have no interest in passing in public you just want to wear the clothes even if someone thinks you're a guy in drag?

To be honest whenever you feel like it. It depends on your answer to the above question. If you care about being 'caught' then I'd wait until you think you want to try and pass. If not, then whenever you like.

Warnings...unless you're living in a cave away from civilisation you are probably aware of what might happen. Probably nothing, but people may pass comment, insult you, or worse physically hurt you (although that is rarer)...but if you only want to wear the clothes and don't feel like you ARE a woman, just like wearing the clothes then you have the ability to be able to say 'lost a bet' to anyone who complains without making yourself feel sick!