1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

masculine yet femme

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MaineBiGuy, Dec 15, 2013.

1. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

Hey everyone. Thanks for the welcome and the replies to what I've posted so far. Seems like a really nice community you've got going on here!

Anyway, I'm wondering about something. I'm a man and I like wearing jeans and doing "manly" stuff but I also really enjoy women's socks and some other articles of clothing. Sometimes I'll try to wear my wife's underwear. I don't really care what the women's socks look like be they purple or pink, I love the material they're made from and how high they go and the novelty of some of them like toe socks (I LOVE toe socks!). Right now, I'm wearing men's mid-calf socks that are pink. I also picked out other "femme" colors because I prefer them over blue, black, gray and brown. I've had a love of funky socks for a while. Strangest thing, feet turn me off. I will wear semi-sheer just to keep others from thinking I'm a crossdresser or something but I will wear bright pink socks out in public and I don't care what they think. Odd. Heck, I'm even considering getting some thigh-highs. That would be hot.

Hoping someone might have any insight into this, a man liking pink and purple argyles. :grin:

Thanks!

(edit) oh, I forgot to mention my wife's jeans! They fit SOOOO much better! Guess I have child-bearing hips or something. (I'm a big guy, she's a big girl)

#1 MaineBiGuy, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
  2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Socks are socks...we just happen to get softer materials and nicer colours. Underwear, ditto.

Nothing wrong with that :grin:

3. Ticklish Fish

well, imo, most departmental store men pack of socks or underwear aren't comfortable, while women have more choice of fabric, so I can see where yo're coming from if you mean women underwear's fabrics are much more comfortable. There are online stores that sell more masculine design and for male sizes, though they're pricier for one.

as for feminine colors, it's just a modern cultural thing. it's just colors, and the construct of femininity and masculinity with them is arbitrary lol. Like I don't like pink but I like purple. (btw, what even is masc or fem colors are lost on me lol, I just see colors as colors.)