1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to cross-dress in a masculine way?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MaineBiGuy, Dec 17, 2013.

1. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

As I wrote in a previous post, I like to wear women's socks (new), socks that reach or stretch higher than crew or midcalf. I don't rare too much about color or fabric so long as it's not too sheer. I mean, sometimes I'll wear socks that are kinda sheer if I'm at home and they're kinda hidden. I also like to wear my wife's panties and would wear them regularly except that she doesn't want me wearing them because my penis and testicles stretch out the front. I like to wear women's pants because they fit much better than men's pants do.

I wore long underwear pants the other day and it I remembered seeing women's leggings at the store not long ago. Don't know if I could pull it off.

Basically, I'm asking if there's a way I could cross-dress while appearing to be wearing men's clothes.

Also, it's worth mentioning that I don't think it's fair that society accepts women wearing clothes from the men's department but should a man buy and wear something from the women's department is somehow deviant. I think that's a major part of why I do it. That and women's clothes are sooo comfortable!

Question about men's pants if you want to field it: Do men's pants ever come in lengths of 28 or 29 and have somewhat wider hips and thighs? 30" inseam is just a tad too long for me especially when I'm wearing my Chucks.

Do they make thigh-highs that are opaque and have a wide opening? My thighs are kinda big.

But I do draw the line at women's shirts, tops, bras or camis. For one thing, while I do have moobs (kinda - could stand to lose some weight and even then, they protrude.) I do, however like women's tank tops. They're sexy.

Anyway, I've embarrassed myself enough. Yes, I cross-dress. Yes, I love pink and feminine clothes. I hope someone out there can relate.

2. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

I think I figured it out. I'll wear what's comfortable to me. Maybe at some point, I'll be comfortable and confident enough to wear some things in public. Home is fine for now but at my current crossdressing level, you can't really tell if I'm wearing women's pants or socks or shirt unless you look closely.

(I decided to try on one of my wife's shirts. Pics to come if you're interested.)

I'll keep on with my metrosexual habits; shaving really closely, futzing with my hair, doing my nails, wearing light-scented colognes or perfumes, exfoliating my face and a moisturizing regimen for my face and hands. Haven't yet mustered the courage to shave my legs and I like being hairy in some places.

I'm faaabulous!

(couldn't edit my previous post for some reason.)

3. Evil Kitten

I do have a friend who cross-dresses, he mostly does it at home but has gotten to wearing panties bought for him exclusively and can't remember the last time he didn't wear them. So yeah I'd say where what you want to wear where you feel comfortable wearing it.

4. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

well, here's me wearing my wife's top, clean-shaven (smooooth!) and styled my hair some.

[​IMG]

5. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

[​IMG]

not letting me edit for some reason.

6. Mister Ghosty

Well hey, if it makes you happy and your wife doesn't mind, you should just get womanly clothes for yourself and wear them at home! The store clerks are paid not to care, and your house is your house, so you should go for it. Maybe if you get courageous you can move to doing it outside, but hey, whatever's most comfortable!

7. Nick07

Hi,
    I believe there is plenty of gender neutral clothes (regular jeans, sporty shirts, sweatshirts). But would that satisfy you?

You could ask your wife to buy you your own women's underwear. Or maybe try pantyhose under your trousers?

8. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Utilikilts are made for men.

9. 6star

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I joined just to reply to this post. I would say just do what you are comfortable with. And just so you know it s does not matter what people think or even if they say Anything. Because even if you are dressed how society thinks you should. People are going think and say things anyway. And now for me. I am a male and think of myself as a male. But if given the chance I would change my body to that of a woman, except for the one thing that I have between my legs. I kind of like it. I love my wife And love being intimate with her. She does not know the length I will go and until I am ready I feel we don't need to discuss something that might not happen. Right now I get gel mani's and pedi's every 2-3 weeks I get an American manicure.( A very natural looking french)My manicurist is so good you can tell unless you look close. And they are longer than regular male but a tad shorter than most women. I am starting to wear more rings and bracelets and anklets. I will eventually get comfortable to wear more. I love jewelry. I shave everything and had my first chest and back wax a few weeks ago. Next week I'm getting brave and going for the Brazilian As far as clothes go I now wear panties and pantyhose everyday. I wear womens boot cut jeans I lost weight and had to buy new jeans so I sold all my male jeans and bought womens. I wear a bra more now that its winter. I sweat during the summer with all the layers. I still am a little weary about being found out easily so I wear low cut socks that are high enough to cover that small gap between the jeans and the shoes. All my shoes are womens. I even wore my pink flip flops to my last mani and pedi and then my wife wanted to get lunch and shop a little. I wear womens tank tops under my tshirt which I tuc in so if I bend over the pantyhose won't be seen. I hope to get brave enough to not have to wear a tank every day. I honestly do not think it is fair that women can wear what they want when every and us men can't. If we could I would be wearing the cutest outfits there is. And there might be a day I feel brave and wear one of my skirts and obviously womens top. And believe me I would never pass as a woman with my bald head goatee and backwards hat. So trust me when I say people really do not care. They might act like they do and talk behind your back but those people do not matter and are to immature to matter or be part of your life. Also I forgot to add. I tuck the little man and most of my jeans fit tight enough that if people were to look they would see a flat front. And you can't tell me no ones noticed some or all of the things about me I have let you all in on here. And who cares. It affects us not. Stop me I talk way to much since I started being me. Happy happy me. Take it slow and go as far as you are comfortable. Trust me you will get adicted to wearing what you want and being happy.

10. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have good advice since I try to go for the whole female look. But I wish you luck.

11. Nick07

Hi 6star, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

as for the skirt, you can try wearing sarong in hot summer days. Men in SE Asia wear them (as traditional clothing) and cheap variants are sold everywhere and worn by many female AND male tourists.
    It's a piece of cloth that you wrap around your waist and it usually goes to your ankles or calves.