1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused..

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kumiho, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Kumiho

For about ten years now, I've had the feeling of wanting to be male and female at different times. I'm biologically female, so dressing as such is easy (ish). However, when I feel male, I want to pass a male, without being taken for a woman.
    I'm sorry if I'm not very clear, this is the first time I've tried to explain it.

2. SWAGboy

SWAGboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That makes sense, you sound like you could be gender fluid or bigender. These are words that people would use to describe someone like you but at the end of the day you get to define yourself in however many ways you want, or don't want to.

You are you at the end of the day, enjoy yourself and express yourself how you fancy :slight_smile:

3. Kumiho

I've heard of gender fluid, but I didn't know what it was. Thanks so much for the info. :slight_smile:

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's easier for females in general to act or at least dress in more male gender clothing. I get where you are coming from.

5. Kumiho

The most immediate challenge I have is my chest. I'm somewhere in the neighborhood of a DDD, so just going bra-less won't work. I've been looking into binding methods, but I'm worried they won't work with the size of my chest.

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know too much about that. But that's also a similar problem bio males face but elsewhere.
    (*hug*)