1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frustration

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Papercut, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Papercut

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    First off, I am grateful that my mom doesn't hate me and that she is not 100% against me transitioning. I know that I should just be happy because of that.

But I asked my mom if I could order a binder, and she won't let me. She said it was too dangerous, and she also hates ordering anything online. She wants me to buy something in person.

They don't sell binders in stores (as far as I know). She made me go through a women's shape wear section in a store, which was embarrassing. And obviously there was nothing in there designed to hide boobs.

I really need a binder because I can't keep wearing a bunch of layers, especially when I start gym class in about a month.

Any suggestions...?

2. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Online gift cards? I'm not sure what they're called but basically they're like a prepaid credit card. You buy a 30$ one and buy your binder from an accepting site.

3. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Depending on the size of your chest you can use a compression shirt, That's what I use because I don' have support so I'd have to figure out where to get it shipped to