1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Switching Bodies

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jessica79, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Jessica79

I see many guys saying how they wished they had male parts oh how I would love to switch bodies with you guys and make both our dreams come true ;-;:tears:

2. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Aww.

Me and my GF (MtF trans*) always joke about switching parts so we'd have correct bodies.

We always joke like "alright, I'll bring the tools tomorrow".

3. Xirahii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If only! It would be totally awesome to have a seamless "ritual" for this, especially since it's beneficial for both parties. Just stand in front of each other and snap your fingers at the same time. Boom. Bodies switched.

... Well, hey, nobody said you couldn't have a little fun while doing it. D:

Someone needs to make this happen. P:

4. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Ha, the transgirls and transguys at my group often joke about inventing a sort of 'genetic machine' where we can go into, and instantly switch out specific body parts and bits, without the risks of complications or transplant rejections.

If only.

5. Drago2012

I think the most realistic option to this would be a body transplant. Where the doctors grab your head and place it on the body of a brain dead, organ donor, man or woman.
    A bit creepy, but if you had the chance of getting a real woman/man body, wouldn't you take it? I would.

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww man, I don't want my great big ugly head stuck on a cute petite body!

7. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

That reminds me of that creepy ass sorceress from Return to Oz. Except reversed.

"Well. Let's see. Time to put my face on. How about the dainty blonde with the pert nose? No... Better be that head over there. Today's the kind of day I want a prominent nose for."

But honestly... Body/part switching would be awesome. I joke about that all the time with my transgirl friends.

8. femivir

Yikes! As long as we're freely fantasizing about this, wouldn't it be a bit less drastic if doctors kept our heads attached to our bodies and just cut them open and switched our brains? There would be a lot of nerves to reconnect, but at least our necks would remain intact! :slight_smile: