1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cross dress

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Cody lover, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Cody lover

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm male and bi and want to start cross dressing. I want to start off with thongs and girly socks. But I'm not out of the closet so I don't want it to be to noticeable. I already have a pair of girly socks so the socks I'm ok with. But how noticeable is a thong on a guy. Please help.

---------- Post added 3rd Jan 2014 at 10:06 PM ----------

And not only thongs but girl underwear.

2. PurpleGrey

Generally speaking, no one can tell what sort of undergarments a person has on. Only certain clothes make it obvious. When in doubt, have a look in a tall mirror before you go anywhere. I do think this is a good place to start until you are more comfortable going out in women's clothes.

3. Simple Thoughts

I'd actually like to explore cross-dressing myself at some point. I dunno when though, I really don't have any kind of privacy right now to explore a lot of things I'd really love to explore -.-'

4. AlamoCity

I've never had the inclination or desire to cross dress except when I was very young and tried my mom's high heels. But that was a one time thing.

Regarding underwear, just make sure it's not noticeable if you squat or bend over since I've seen a lot of girls' thongs that way :wink:

#4 AlamoCity, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  5. Cody lover

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok and thanks.
    I have tried on many thongs and almost any other type of girl clothing it was just my sisters and I want to get my own. And the first time I ever cross dressed was in the 5th grade. The day I did was wear your wackiest outfit day but I wanted to wear a dress to see what it would be like so I did and it was great and no one expected anything of it because of the day at school. So now I want to start slow and get my own girly underwear and more girly socks.

#5 Cody lover, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  6. BrujahGiggles

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been crossdressing for 25 years. It started out with a pair of my sister's nylon socks. To this day I'm still very discreet about shopping. You'd be amazed at how many people are out there who are experiencing exactly this problem of trying to find themselves. IMHO it's easier to go thrift shopping first. That way you can just grab a bunch of stuff for cheap and not have to worry about being judged. Once you feel that you've found your size then you can step up to Wal-Mart or Kmart. I know that most have self check outs so if you know the size, style, cut, etc., you can go rather quickly.

7. Ben

Ben

If you need any tips, then hit me up. I get paid to cross dress, haha.
    For underwear, 'granny pants' are actually sometimes the best for covering your junk. But wear whatever you want, nobody is going to notice if you wear a belt with your jeans or whatever.

8. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're going to wear a thong, just make sure you don't lean over too much or wear a shirt that goes past your waist! They tend to ride up a bit!

Otherwise nobody is really going to notice your underwear!

9. Cody lover

Out Status:
    Not out at all