1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really just want to die.....

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by xAlexzanderx, Jan 5, 2014.

1. xAlexzanderx

Every time I talk to her she puts me down..... She brought up last summer I wore a bikini and was flaunting it.... Even though I was trying to put up an act because of the way I felt.. She keeps saying I'm just confused,,. Making me doubt myself and think I'm not "trans enough" because I kinda like guys.... She's saying that sexuality has to do with gender... She's making me more suicidal then ever.. And I really want to just be gone..l

2/2 I wasn't going to talk to my mom for a few weeks, but now she's the only person I have and I know as soon as I say something I might as well be dead.. :tears:

I just feel sick now because they make me so upset and suicidal....but I can't do it, I promised my cousin, and she'd be devastated.... But I can't take living this sh#t! :***: :help: :eek: :bang::dry:

2. Simple Thoughts

I'm so sorry to hear this :frowning2:

I hate when people are unsupportive, it's so infuriating and it feels like they must be just completely blind to the pain they cause or impartial. I don't know which, but either way it's just something that crawls under my skin -.-

I wish I could give you a hug and tell you things are gonna be fine (*hug*)

Don't worry though, no matter what happens you'll have people here at EC who support you, and in time you'll find people to surround yourself with you are kind and supportive, you just have to hang on :slight_smile:

3. A Real Male

I'm sorry to ask but, what are your preferred pronouns? (I'm not sure if Male (trans*) means FtM or MtF, I apologize!!!)

And no. She couldn't be MORE wrong. Sexuality and gender have NOTHING to do with each other. I am genderqueer gynesexual, which means I'm a straight male and a lesbian female. There is no link with me being queer has caused my identity or vice-versa.

"Not trans enough"--That's the most asinine thing I've ever heard of. No one can tell you how YOU feel or how YOU are. So what if you like guys, so what if you wear a bikini. You are how you identify, and not I nor anyone else can tell you what you are. (Also, who is she? Is this a family member, a best friend, etc?)

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This has been a shit week collectively for peoples emotions! (*hug*)

Just one thought...have you ever thought of writing all the things you want to say to her in a letter, going through it and making sure it's well thought out and then giving it to her?

At least that way you've said your piece, got it out of you...ask her to respond in a letter. It takes away that argument...worth a try!

I hope your feeling better soon, I really do (*hug*)

5. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Sorry to hear that. :frowning2:
    The letter sounds like a good idea!

Also, are you in a position where you can move out soon? Or is there a friend you can stay with, until this person cools down?

6. xAlexzanderx

@miiaaaaa no, not for atleast another 4 years...

But I do have a few places to stay...

7. Simple Thoughts

That sucks that you're stuck there, but glad that if anything happens you might have some places to go :slight_smile:

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    trans people can like whoever they want they can be gay lesbian or bisexual she is just a bully .

9. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    This. :slight_smile: