1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any girls into male crossdresser?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Alyss, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Alyss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey

There are some posts here about crossdressing, but I am interested in that particular problem.

I did also some research on the web/other forums (mainly heterexual).

Found out that for oridinary heterosexual woman/girl, the crossdressing male is something at least unusual. Mostly it is something gross, unacceptable. Only some girls simply don't bother but aren't turned on either.
    For many woman, crossdressing boyfriend/spouse is something traumatic and is condition for break up the relationship.

Maybe here, where community is more open for unusual gender configurations, are girls who really enjoy it (maybe not 100% heterosexual).

For me, for example, it would be dream if found girl who loves it. It would be great having sex with hot girl who is sexy dressed (stockings, heels...), being sexy dressed male as well (I mean heels, stockings ,lingerie, wig, :wink: )

Greets

2. Nick07

Hi, I am more familiar with transgender issues than crossdressing, but I hope you will find the girl of your dreams :slight_smile:

3. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, unfortunately, I'm working to un-girl myself, so I'm not sure if my opinions count. But even before identifying my own gender identity, back when I thought I was just a weird girl, I found crossdressing males remarkably hot. No lie, my first boyfriend was a crossdresser, which shocked my parents but made me oh so happy.

It really makes me sad to see that so many women seem opposed to crossdressing men. I never imagined it would be such a turnoff. :frowning2: Surely there are ladies out there that are into that? There have to be. And I hope you find them. :slight_smile:

4. turntechGodhead

I don't mind crossdressing men, I was actually raised around one so I thought it was perfectly normal.

5. Cass

actually my boyfriend just admitted this to me.

it didnt do anything for me personally. and i'll be honest, he reacted better to my bisexual confession than i did to his

6. b0rnthisway

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi. Im just coming to terms with things...but yes I am into male crossdressers. As a pansexual, it seems to be the best of all worlds. Only now, I dont know if I could pick just one world (be straight, be with a straight man) because I know all of these things make me happy in some way.

Btw...I just fulfilled your dream. I put his makeup on, then he got into lingerie, I wore my guys outfit and we had sex. I wiped his makeup off afterward in a very sweet way. I love that.He was incredibly hot as a male, hot male body, but in the lingerie, he was still a super sexy woman. Blew my mind. I didnt even care that he had a penis.

7. darklord

I like crossdressing, but naturally I have my preferences and don't like all crossdressers that way. Just the ones that are my type anyway. In most cases I'd probably like partial crossdressing more than full. I can't imagine to be upset by finding out about a crossdressing boyfriend though. Nothing upsetting, let alone traumatizing, even if it didn't look good on him.

8. Honestly, I actually find cross-dressing quite sexy, be it on men or women.

9. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd consider myself mainly heterosexual but my bi curiosity would be for a male crossdresser who could pass. I'm attracted to the female aesthetic despite the person's biological sex.

10. PurpleGrey

Get a man in stockings and garters...I don't deny I'm weird, but that's hot. In my sophomore year, my obsession was men in red lace panties.

Canadaboy likes this.
  11. Hexagon

This. I'm not a girl, but the potential for attraction certainly exists. I hope you find someone, and I don't think the prospect is unrealistic at all.

12. Alyss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, tough issue see here :slight_smile:

Of course, for all people, the potential sexual partner must be that type (regardless of sexual encounter type ; same sex or opposite sex, transgendered, etc.)

Moreover, I think that actually there are not so many crossdressers (males) who are really hot. I mean that man must have specified body features; slender, tall , long legged with androgynic features on the face.

It was also mentioned somewhere in this forum that women have far more ways for expression in fashion.

So why sexy girl cannot desire sexy male in sexy female clothes...

This is simple biology I guess. It works that normal 100% hetero attractive women desire 100% manly men - bad boy attitude is strong lure here).

And androgynous male wearing skirt, stockings, wig, ake-up and high heels isn't what normal woman is looking for, is he?

Also I have to admit that I am not turn on by butch type femmes...

Greets

13. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    This. :slight_smile:

14. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Actually, I like non-femmy guys in lady underwear and such as well. I find slim, femmy guys more attractive on the whole, preference wise, (though that doesn't prevent me from dating guys of other body types as well if I dig 'em) but there's something attractive and appealing about partial crossdressing in general I think. for me. Something I like aesthetically about it.

15. Just Jess

Please keep the discussion civil. If you have a problem, please use the red and white triangle in the lower left.

16. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

Well said Cassie! We needn't be argumentative here; we're all looking for advice and support. Keep it civil.

17. Alyss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thats right.

So please continue here. People write your tastes and desires :wink:

18. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Back when my "boyfriend" came out to me, he phrased it as he had a fetish with woman's clothing(months later it came out that it wasn't just a fetish, and we just came out to each other as trans*), and I was just fine with it (I was still in closet hetro female). Even then, before he came out the idea of a man in panties never turned me off, pleasure is pleasure. Don't know how much my opinion counts here, but okay.

19. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Well I'm not a straight girl myself, but I can say there are plenty of straight men married to women who just happen to cross-dress.

The most famous example of this phenomenon being Sophia Petrillo's son (and Dorothy Zbornak's brother) Phil on The Golden Girls. (When he died he was displayed in the coffin and then buried wearing a teddy.) :grin:

20. bitheway7

I would be completely OK with dating a crossdresser. I hate shopping for clothes so they would have to be OK with picking out my stuff for me though.