1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to boob or not to boob

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by EmilyAnn, Jan 8, 2014.

1. EmilyAnn

The only way i know how to ask this is to just say it. I dress as a woman full time at home and i have increasingly become used to having breast (forms). going without them feels weird but i work at a religious orginization. i make good money and the people here dont "seem" to notice but i am afraid of them finding out so much so that i wear 3 bras (1 normal and 2 sports) just to apear as flat as i can but still feel the weight on my chest. i know it is ultimatly my choice but what should i do. i want to feel comfortable with myself but i also want to keep my job. :icon_redf:icon_sad:

thanks for reading
    Emily Ann

2. does your job have a uniform? if it doesnt you could try wearing more feminine clothing here and there if thats what youre asking? say idk a bracelet or some more girly jeans. im pretty sure no one will notice as those are things that get over looked a lot. so it will be subtle but you might feel more comfortable. wearing 3 bars i dont think does you any good, its bad or so ive read online. maybe try wearing two bras and maybe try stuffing them a little less although im not sure what you use.

idk if this is any help sorry!

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have an a-cup set as well as my d-cup pair for pretty much this reason...not that it's ever come up for me. I find that if I wear the smaller pair with a sports bra I am more aware of the weight because it drags in more areas, but it stays looking nice and flat.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a lot else I can suggest because I wouldn't want you to damage your breast forms or yourself, and then only other thing I can think of is wear a really massive shirt, which sounds more like I'm taking the mick than offering advice.

4. EmilyAnn

thanks both of you. i dont have to wear a uniform and what i normaly wear is womens jeans, the usual underwear and a reasonably neutral shirt usually a plain v neck and a large flanel shirt.
    I will look into the smaller breastforms the problem i have is im a big person and more muscle than fat everywhere but my belly and i do have smaller forms they are just too narrow. around the house im a 42D and without spending a fortune i dont know where to buy ones that dont project too much but are wide enough to make it not look like i shoved a couple of oranges in my shirt

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How much do you consider to be 'a fortune'.

6. EmilyAnn

more than $200

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well the set I had cost like...£30 and they look fine so...I got them on ebay.

8. EmilyAnn

ok i will look again thank you

9. Ames

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just had breast aug in December went back to my PS this been wearing surgical bra :frowning2: so he tells me I can start wearing non under one. so excited! bu tto get back to your point. it can be difficult, my employer is ok with the fact that Ihad mine done, I havent got fitted but I think I will be a C need to get fitted hard to tell right now , wife is sure I am a C. So you know they are noticable especially wearing a surgical bra, they tend to be rather bulky. Im pretty fluid in my presentation now with my breasts at first glance taken as a woman. difficult part are restrooms. I still use the mens room but go in a stall or if I want to we have a unisex restrrom for visitors that I can use as well.

When I as "dressed" and out I will use the ladies room if its not crowded.

10. EmilyAnn

I would love to have breast augmentation! I think I would need a small D because of my build. But my employer is very connected to the Catholic Church and is a religious organization. So unless I get a new job I won't be doing that in the near future. I can hide the fact that I am wearing breast forms but like I said earlier it takes several bra's. But D cups don't look out of place on me if no one looks too close. (I have a coworker that notices every thing). Fortunately we wander around a lot.
    I wish my wife was as supportive as yours is. Mine tells me that my wearing a bra makes her feel like less of a woman. She said I shouldn't want to have bigger breasts than she has(small B) I joked that we could both get implants and mine would be smaller but she said things that shouldn't be repeated.
    Just curious, how much were your implants?
    Thanks for weighing in.
    Emily Ann

11. Ames

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Emily

mine costed 5500.00 I got silicone "gummy bears" nick name I liked the way silicone felt very soft like natural breasts. mine have a ways to go still settling so they are still pretty firm and sit high on my chest still. Tomorrow going out to get fitted for a reg bra pretty excited aabout it! My wife though she is very supportive I think is jealous that mine are bigger than hers lol but hers looks bigger due to our different shapes. If she decides that she wants to get hers done I will support her

12. EmilyAnn

I am excited for you hope it turns out well. I might try talking to my wife about my gender issues again see if we can come to an agreement of some sort. On a related note I had a sudden burst of masculinity and wore boxers. I got so used to tucking that not doing it feels really weird. Lol back to my panties!!