1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Can't Take It (Knowing That I Am A Transsexual)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SWAGboy, Jan 16, 2014.

1. SWAGboy

SWAGboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It is destroying me, I can't take it.

Ever since I found out I was a transsexual my life has been turned upside down.

It is bloody horrid, I can't take this anYmore :'(

2. NoExplanation

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Look, I am a bit sad too. A bit Dysphoric, and I'm pretty new to this, but I do know one thing. It gets better.
    Best of love.

3. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It took me about 2 years to accept it and be ok with it so that I could live my life, think about what it is that is making it so hard for you to accept, people,family,yourself... for me I found it hard to accept because I believed what I'd seen on tv about transpeople and didn't want others to look at me that way I was also angry that I didn't figure it out sooner (took me till I was 21) so try work out what it is that's making this hard for you and work through it best you can, once you start to accept yourself it gets easier

4. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm 32 hon, and I just recognized it myself! I've got a female brain inside a malformed body. Thing is, I assume, you didn't get married and have 4 kids. If I would've known about the social construct that was my "male" existence at your age, I'd be grateful and not facing divorce right now.

I've also been outed at work. But I've found many more friendlies here in my area than I'd ever imagined. Who'd have thunk it?(*hug*)

Ooh yeah ... My signature says it all.:thumbsup:

#4 Miss Emma, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
  5. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Self discovery is a journey. Don't worry about being confused, time will lead you down the true path.

Also you need to unlearn what you have learned. You know you are trans. Good. But you've been programmed to hate anything that isn't heteronormative, that takes time to get past.

6. Just Jess

Do you have any people that don't accept you for who you are in your personal life? That always makes things a million times harder for me. You don't have to give 'em the boot, but if you can hang around people that know you are trans and are cool with it, it helps.