1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underwear

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by supermanfit, Jan 20, 2014.

1. supermanfit

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    does anyone have any suggestions for what type of underwear or brand I should buy I tried boxers I dint really like them to baggy from old navy and I just bought a pair of boxer briefs from amazon there Hanes ringer in a small Im asuming that I'm a size 30 araund the waist but they wont stay in place when I'm wearing them they keep bunching up when I sit down and have to pull them down when I stand up.I tried to stay away from Hanes because my dad wears that brand but there cheap and had good review so I bought those boxer briefs. Is that wierd that I wear the same brand as him but a different style and I really like the waste band on them. I bought pants from old navy in the guys section that where a size 31x 30 they fit okay but I also like my jeans loose so Im not sure If I got the right size are not as far as my underwear goes.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Is that wierd that I wear the same brand as him but a different style"

It would be weird if you were wearing them BECAUSE he wears them, but seriously there are only so many types of underwear, statastically someone in your family is wearing them!

3. DragonQueen

I don't think it's really that strange to wear the same brand of underwear as your dad. Back before I started dressing full-time female, I wore Hanes as well, and my dad had a different style of Hanes, but our underwear was somewhat interchangeable since we had the same waist size.

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it's odd.

5. setnyx

i definitely agree. where what's most comfortable to you.

6. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I bought my binder from lesloveboat, I also bought some of their boxer briefs. They are super comfy, and good for packing, if I ever get into packing. But yeah, I agree, boxers are just way too baggy.

7. annonnn

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I swear by the Mossimo Supply Co. boxer briefs at target. They have a sizing guide on the back as well that is dead on for accuracy which is also really helpful. They aren't too long, keep their shape, and the sizing guide on them is dead on. (a 28 or 30 would put you in a small) They don't come in packs but they are on sale online sometimes if the $6 a pair starts to add up. Hope that helps!