1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shopping~

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SpitfireXSoarin, Jan 20, 2014.

1. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, my folks are gone for the night and Ive decided to head to walmart and get myself some clothes and maybe some accesories and makeup. Got cash and an idea of what I want (if you're wondering why walmart, its because of the self checkout). I must say that perchasing female items is a tiny bit easier now but it still scares me s*******. Kinda having second thoughts...

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't be scared, be you. Pick something good.

3. KiddlesP

If I could give you a hypothetical ghost push into the store I would. I think you are ready, since you seem to have thought about it for awhile, and have a plan to do it. Now if you are actually uncomfortable maybe you shouldn't, but if you are just uncomfortable because it is your first time than I can cheer you on from the sidelines. Who knows, you might learn something unexpected in the store that can help you later one.

4. Haley M

Haley M Guest

That's great, go for it! And just have fun! Shopping is a lot of fun and afterwards the feeling is great! Your confidence will be boosted after that! :slight_smile: good luck!

5. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay! I got myself some makeup brushes, shoes, a skirt, and some underthings. Dang, is walmart always busy or is it just today... Anyways, thanks for the encouragement everyone! XOXO

Also, (for the other girls/fashion savy guys) do scarves fit with larger girls? Theres a real scarf craze in my area and I must say that they are cute.TY

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never met anyone of either sex that couldn't wear a scarf as long as it looked good on them. Bet you'll do well with it.