1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by cutefairy, Jan 24, 2014.

1. cutefairy

hi im 25 years old and i have never dated or had any desire for a woman before until a month ago when i met some lesbian at a party she is cute and i was curious and wanted to explore so i decided to date her but now i think im falling in love with her.

i have a boyfriend and i love him so much but theres something about this girl which i cant describe. my problem is im not comfortable when i walk with her in public i know my family will never approve it. i dont know if im straight or did i suddenly change when i started to date a girl please help im confused.

2. Laura5432

Hi, my name is Laura and I'm a bisexual. Something like your situation happened to me once. I met this really girl and I thought I loved her. We never dated because our friendship would have been destroyed. Even if we did she thought I was joking but we don't talk much. Anyways sorry you could be in love with this girl or maybe you want something more meaning full like love. Really it is up to you and how you feel. You have two choices stay with your boyfriend be happy or be with this girl (someone new and unknown.) The choice is yours. Hope it helps and if doesn't I am sorry. :slight_smile:

3. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds like you like both, which is completely fine. That being said, dating both of them at the same time is NOT okay, if they don't know/aren't ok with it.
    But yeah, as has been said, make your choice. :slight_smile: