1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FtM middle name trouble??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FtMart, Jan 29, 2014.

1. FtMart

Hey guys I go by Justin and I can't decide on a middle name. I last name starts with a w.
    I like:
    Carter
    Tyler
    Damien
    Rhys
    Chase
    Ethan
    Levi

Do u have any suggestions?

2. El Extranjero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think Justin Rhys has a nice ring to it.

3. chivalrous

Levi or Chase also sounds quite good, and there abstract unique names i don't hear often

4. Sitri

I'd go with S. In America S is famous among immigrant parents who don't understand how middle names work. Harry S Truman. That is is full name. Ulysses S. Grant couldn't tell you what the S in his name stood for. He made it up because he didn't like his first name. Hiram.

(On another note, I like Ulysses and Grant. Ulysses conjures images of the famous hero and Grant sounds nice)

5. kissedbystars

Rhys is such a cool middle name, whoa! Chase is also pretty cool, I'd go with one of those. They also sound nice paired with "Justin" when said aloud/

6. setnyx

i like Tyler. have you looked at a baby name book, maybe to find one with a special meaning for you?

7. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd reccomend something that starts with an "A", but is also pretty common, such as Arthur or Aaron- that way, your initials will spell "JAW". Awesome.
    In all seriousness, though, I'd go with Chase.

8. Ash93

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would go with Rhys! I have a friend named Rhys (spelled the same way and everything) and I think it sounds good with your name.

9. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From that list, Rhys or Chase, mostly because the one syllable name sounds good with Justin. :slight_smile:

And certainly not Tyler or Carter, because the first is my name (and I don't like it) and Carter is my dad's lol.

10. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think Rhys and Chase are nice. Go with what you like and you feel suits you best.

11. katwat

When my hubby and I were trying to agree on our daughter's name we finally got it down to a short list. One of the things that helped was putting the names (we were unsure of her first name still) in different orders and saying them aloud, writing them, checking the initials, figuring out potential nicknames and other things like that. Like what would common usage of this name be like. We picked the name we finally settled on for several reasons. 1. Both her first and middle names were those of favorite characters from our favorite tv shows. 2. Her potential nicknames were cute and not easy to make into something bullies could grab onto. 3. Her initials would match my mother-in-law so it would be a nice nod of recognition to her without having to use either of her names which we did not want to do. 4. The names flowed when spoken. They sounded good paired together without getting the tongue twisted or hitting discordant syllables.

Good luck to you.