1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roses for him

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Andstillimhere7, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My school does this thing every year in valentines where you can send flowers to someone while they're in their class. I was thinking if I should do that to my crush, why? Because I love him. I was thinking about doing it in the same class with him, but I'm doing the delivery anonymously. Although Trevor says not to because that'll increase my love for him and he wants me to diverge from that crush because it's one-sided.

What do you guys think? If I do it it'll make me happy and that he is aware that someone loves him, but if I don't I'll feel empty knowing that I could've done it.

Sorry if I sound crazy.

2. Ash93

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if he doesn't have a partner already, and you are crushing on him, I would go for it. Nothing may come of it, but it's nice to know that you did try. Maybe? I really suck with relationships, but that's what I would do.

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd do it. Nothing may come of it but you would make the one you love happy. After all, who isnt flattered by secret admirers? If nothing else you leave him wondering and feeling good, and if you truly love him that would make you feel good too. :slight_smile: