1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important Decision Made

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by willycubed28, Jan 29, 2014.

1. willycubed28

Some of you might remember a few weeks back my struggle with my identity. I had said that physically I like being a man, but emotionally and mentally I am more of a woman. Well I have decided today that I am going to start treating myself like I am a woman. I am going to buy some dresses, makeup, and do me for once. I have decided that in a relationship I am going to be the woman, but still have the male anatomy. I know what my identity is. I am a gay man who happens to be more of a woman, if that makes sense. This is my decision and I am going to stand by it.

2. eofox

There is a you tuber that goes by "Gigi Gorgeous" they pretty much went through something really similar. I'd recommend checking out her earlier videos and maybe watching some of the newer ones.

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's a huge, life-changing decision, but a step in the right direction for someone who is finding themselves.

For me, presenting all-male 24/7 was far too stifling, especially given how strict societal "rules" for male-assigned people are.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only part of this post I don't like is this bit: " This is my decision and I am going to stand by it."

Well done for making the decision, I know it wasn't easy to make and standing by it even if other people tell you it's a bad one won't be easy.

BUT, if you find your own opinion changes on the matter, in whatever direction, for whatever reason, please don't sit there and tell yourself that you made this decision and you'll do it to death. :slight_smile:

5. willycubed28

What I meant by that statement is that I am not going to let anyone tell me that it is wrong anymore. That is what I meant when I said I was going to stand by my decision.

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought that was probably the case :slight_smile: In that case I'm really happy you've figured yourself out!!

7. darklord

It is good to hear you found balance with your thoughts and it is great that you can accept your anatomy as it is. Always easier when you don't have to think about physically altering it :slight_smile:
    And keep yourself safe.

Good luck with this!

8. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

Congrats! We're always here to help. I'm glad you found yourself. I'm in the makes myself. Well, just finding out how much transition, if anything medical,.I might need. Glad you're happy with your body as is. But, as Holly said (and I hope she's ok with me calling her that) don't just tell yourself that this is your decision and there it stands! Truly happy for you! All the best!

9. willycubed28

Well, like I had told her I meant that in a whole different way. I just meant that this was my decision and I wasn't going to let anyone try to tell me I am wrong about it.

10. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

Understood. Still really happy for you! :slight_smile: