1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mentally unstable/Sadistic?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nerkpoop78, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Nerkpoop78

Ok so have discovered a rater disturbing side of myself. I like to watch S&M videos. I don't know why but I can't just shift my eyes away a whenever I stumble across a vid with S&M in it. Am I perhaps Psycho? Or is this normal? I would be especially aroused if it was some hot guy being bound. Lol sounds rather creepy isn't it... Is this normal or acceptable in a sense? Plus today when I saw this super hot streetperformer going topless and breakdancing, I felt nauseous after that. Is there something wrong with me? I also feel pretty empty after watching the show. I actually wanted to hook up with that guy.... Omg what is wrong with me? Please help?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your 15 and and you like bondage...nothing wrong with that. Incidentally, that empty feeling is really common after you've found pleasure in something you don't think you're supposed to enjoy. Have you ever heard people saying the got something similar when they first started masturbating? It's the same thing! (Well, at least it's most likely to be that!)

It doesn't make you 'psycho' or 'weird' or 'dangerous' or 'creepy' or any other bad thing, it's just a kink. Don't worry about it too much.

3. Nerkpoop78

What about the fact that I get nauseous when after the streetperformance act? Why did I few so empty and had somewhat of an urge to vomit? Is this some kind of sign?

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sign of what?

How did you feel WHILE you watched it?

5. Nerkpoop78

I thought it was cool and incredible but I really noticed his hot body lol. Those abs and dance moves!! Dang it!! He's got a cute face too:frowning2: I don't know i feel kinda overwhelmed I guess, making me feel slightly nauseous.

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK. There are so many things that could have made you feel bad after that, if nothing else it could have been the fact that you noticed all those things in public! Your profile says you are completely closeted so imagine what your brain is doing when you notice a smoking hot guy doing something cool and you haven't stopped to think about all the people that might notice!

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I mean if you start feeling sick EVERY time you see a hot guy then maybe worry, but for now just think of it as one of those things that happens :slight_smile:

7. Nerkpoop78

Ok thanks for reassuring me. I hope it doesn't happen anymore. Maybe it's cause I was too exposed to second hand smoke or maybe thirst or hunger.

8. darklord

Many people are into S&M... I personally am not sure if that is "right" or "wrong", however I wouldn't think of it as something to panic about as long as you don't want to really harm anyone or force them to anything... If you'd just like to experiment with someone willing to do it, roleplay and bondage and such. That is really not a big deal. I'd get worried if I wanted to hurt an unwilling or mentally unstable individual. And that is quite different.

9. Nerkpoop78

Well that makes sense. So as long as it's consensual it's not really that bad right?

10. darklord

Yes, exactly. No need to worry so much :slight_smile:

11. Whatevergirl200

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Don't worry, everyone has some sort of fetish they secretly like! :wink:
    I too like S&M (though more the masochistic side) so there is no need to feel bad about it, it's completely normal... as long as you don't have the urge to physically hurt someone against their will, I think that might be going to far aha! ;D