1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My whole journey

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by hailey, Jan 31, 2014.

1. hailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    My whole journey has been going great although there was some hurdles I went through.I knew all my life I was really a woman trapped in a man's body 4 years ago since I was born.I was married and it crumbled my marriage to my ex wife,we divorced after I came out to her.My own parents rejected me and told me to leave not to come back.I lost some friends also.I am lucky to have a transgendered community that has been great to me showing their support.I was diagnosed with gender dysphoria 4 years ago and my journey to become a woman happened and put on the hormones Febuary of 2010.I knew that I was going the right way towards my journey to become the woman I should of been born.Another great part of my journey was meeting my boyfriend Monte 2 years ago.He always liked me knowing I am transgendered and been supporting me.Monte was the only man that is loving and accepting me for who I am.The other men rejected me on the spot.Plus Monte is going to be by my side when I have my SRS in March for support.Monte has taught me not to let things hold me back at all.I am looking towards the SRS in March seeing my new vagina for the first time saying good bye to my male genitilia.The surgery is not reversible having no regrets.

2. Nick07

Hi hailey :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to read that you were able to change your life in a positive way.

3. hailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    My therepist said I would of been dead if I did not get the help.I was approved to have the SRS in October,my therapist and another doctor said I was ready for it.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kind of an inappropriate thing for a therapist to say...

But still, I'm glad you are happy! How are you feeling about the surgery? It scares the hell out of me!

5. hailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I am feeling great about the surgery and I am having the vaginaplasty.I came close to commiting suicide and told my therapist this.My boyfriend Monte was with me for the consultation regarding the SRS,doctor said no sex right away after the SRS.Said to wait 3 monthes,has to heal right.

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're still on EC and comfortable doing so, when you've had it, would you tell us about it? The surgery I mean...

7. hailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    It is basically an inversion,the testicles are removed and the scrotum becomes the vaginal opening.The penis gets turned inside out becoming the vaginal wall.

8. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh I know what it is and how it's done...it's just actually...you know...getting it DONE...

It seems like it would be really weird when you woke up!

9. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ooooh, glad things are going well for you. :slight_smile:

And welcome to EC.:grin:

10. hailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I was hurt when my parents rejected me after coming out.I never had a great relationship with my parents at all whom are deceased now.I am going to adjust very well after the SRS is done.