1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UGhhh! what now? v.v MTF help ;;

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Claudette, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Claudette

Claudette Guest

ok so, i've been tucking and taping for awhile now... maybe like a month... and this has never happened before....My berries are nice and cozy inside my abdomen, but all day today.. my twig has been.. well a branch.... I'm not doing anything differently... just a new camisole under my work uniform... I cant wait to be rid of this cursed thing... any tips or any advice... would be greatly appreciated...

2. LunarSmile

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have the same issue sadly

3. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

I'm actually having decent luck just wearing some really snug (like xs; I'm a small) low rise or bikini panties. Of course is too bloody cold to wear anything other than jeans right now, but, yeah. Works in my skinnies!

4. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I just feel like people can see it, even though my pants weren't tight today, and I had leggins on underneath... and a pad.. to try and hide it even more... this is why I like skirts lol
    it's never acted up like this before...I wonder what it was lol

5. Just Jess

One of the tricks a lot of us swear by - and I have tried it too, it works really well - is a panty liner or maxi pad.

6. Claudette

Claudette Guest

yea, I had one in all day, and carry spares lol... and spare tape.. but.. lol

7. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

Well even pre-everything, I may have to give that a try (wear my ring - BAM! Shopping for my wife! Want that how it went, Cassie? Love ya girl! (*hug*)

8. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

I can't get by with skirts yet. Pre-everything in a conservative area like this ...
    I like my skinny jeans anyway. Around here it starts to get the point across ...

9. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I've found out "showing" in tight clothes has been mostly in my mind (thank you cell phone video lol) but I love skirts because.. well... I think they're attractive lol

I was thinking about getting a "rub in tan" one of the main reasons I wear nude nylons with skirts is because the color makes my legs look good lol

10. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

Yes, skirts are super cute! I'd definitely own a few. My girls wear skirts and leggings a lot.
    As for the show/no show question ... I've not once shown in my skinnies since I started wearing the panties.

11. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Lucky... im so scared lol

12. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

I decided to try that panty longer trick. NICE!! Thanks for mentioning it girls!