1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transsexual advice

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by sleepygecko, Feb 7, 2014.

1. sleepygecko

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    As a young boy I always thought I twas a girl for reason unknown, I mostly was brought up by my mother,my friends were almost entirely Women while in elementery but growing up I truly wanted to transition to a female but coming out to my mother recently has been a tremendous relief off my shoulders but having all these thoughts I began to transition but recently I've been having regrets of wanting too and not, I could use some advice on what I should do:eusa_clap

2. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

If you're not tired down in a straight (seeming) relationship, I'd just go with your heart. I'm a in a bit more complicated situation, being married, with 4 children. But, everyone (EVERYONE including my therapist) says that I need to be happy with myself, and not to disregard my own feelings. My wife has been in a depressed slump and seeing her own therapist. So I've been trying to help her and neglecting "Emma."

Go luck, whatever the right path may be.:slight_smile: