1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What he hell is happening?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Fluff, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Fluff

A little background: I'm biologically female. I go to an all girl school but I play club football.

I've always considered myself a guy but I also consider myself a girl. Example; for the past few days I've been "Carl". It's been snap backs and cargo pants. But as of an hour ago I felt the need to put on a dress, comb my hair, and put on some make up. My parents even said "guess we have our daughter back". There are days where I want to hang out with the guys and talk shit but then the very next day (which is probably a practice or game day) I'd rather cuddle and not run and get sweaty. I have shoulder length curly hair so on a lady day I'm "damn my hair is great" but on a man day I'm "mom can I get a shag? Wait never mind I'm going to want this hair tomorrow." Then I'm muscular. Like Massy Arias muscular. Some days it's great because of men's clothes but then other days I wonder why I play ball and why I got so muscular. My friend told me I'm just gender fluid but I'm not sure. I feel more both genders always rather than one at a time if that makes any sense with what I've been writing so far. Am I genderfluid or just really weird? Thanks.

2. Claudette

Claudette Guest

sounds like genderfluid to me ^^

3. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like genderfluid to me. Some days I feel like a guy, I want to have a masculine presence and present as male. Sometimes, even within the same day, I feel really pretty and feminine and want to put on makeup and appear cute and girly. Then there are days where I just don't feel like either, I'm just here. So, it's a pretty big possibility that you're genderfluid.

4. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    This.

5. laurenc

laurenc Guest

you sound genderfluid to me

6. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like you might be bigender. From what I understand, bigender is feeling that you have two genders instead of just one.