1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orientation help?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Claudette, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Ok... I really have thought this through... and idk if it's the hormones or me...
    but, in the end... I've decided that I am both equally attracted to both male and female..

I took alot of time to think about it, and while I was living as a male, I hated men with a passion... I still kind of do.. but.. men that present as women ( not necessarily only transgender, but like gender fluid, & gender queer I guess?)
    the thought of being with them turns me on as much as a woman... I don't know if it stems from being attracted to women, or not..Like I said men that present themselves more feminine then masculine turn me on also..
    I liked to give "head" to women as a man... but now that I've come out as Transgender, and taking hormones... giving head to women with a "member" isn't so farfetched either...

Is this like an Ok sort of thing? I mean... I don't know if you all understand me completely but.. I try xD I don't even know what i would call my orientation? again being with a pure male kinda really disgusts me lol

2. Sarah257

Hmmm. I've heard that HRT can indeed make you more, shall we say, "open" to those you didn't use to find attractive. It may be the first stage in growing to like men, or it may stop here. Hormones change a few things about how your brain works, and one of them may be increasing arousal due to emotions and ideas. I can't really say for sure.

As for whether or not its ok... Honey, we all grow and change over time. It's natural. The thing you have to ask is if YOUR ok with this.

3. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I am ok with it, like I said the thought of it turns me on, sorta but only with more feminine "men" and I use men loosely here lol

4. Sarah257

Lol. That's the funny thing about all this, things can get so hectic when you try to put a label on things. Overall, I'd say the Pan you already have as your orientation is as accurate as it's going to get. :slight_smile:

5. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

SOOOOO, since I'm pre anything, but I'm a trans girl, same as you, I'd be your "woman with a member? Or with my body still in "guy mode" am I male? I'm just saying in your own line of reasoning presented in this thread. And I'm sure I know your answer.

P. S. I'm just teasing you hon cuz you're really cute! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Anyone who plans or is already presenting as female lol whether or not the "member" is there lol
    I've been finding thinking about going down on a "woman" with male or female parts.... arousing lately idk why lol

7. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

Told ya i probably knew your answer ... Lol!