1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am who I am~

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by EideticOne, Feb 16, 2014.

1. EideticOne

Who am I?
    I would prefer to believe that what makes up me or myself is this:

(*) The identity that which I choose to identify as.

(*) The choices I have made.

(*) Circumstances surrounding my birth and adoption.

(*) Location of the place of my conceivement & the location of my birth.

(*) Placement of the stars and planets at the time of my conceivement and my birth.

(*) The spiritual and mystical energy that make up the human form.

(*) An evolved person who over time adapted to their enviroment.

(*) And, finally an amalgamated unified whole of the process of the sum of my own individual life.

Creatively, that is how I uniquely define myself with wide broad statements that, at the same time, mean so much that I can go into and explain further.

Just remember this, the things that people have told me have impacted, are impacting now, and will continue to impact me throughout life, just as what I say will have an impact on, and impact now and continue to impact the other people I come into contact with. Buddhism expresses this concept as Indra's net, a net of stars that are so brilliant in their brightness, because each one reflects off of the others, simultaneously. As soon as one star loses the quality of it's brilliance, the rest fade slightly and the whole is lost.

So you know what? Be a bright person for a moment in another's life. We know what it is like to feel down, but we don't have to bring others down to bring ourselves up. Through that, we can transform our lives by ameliorating the negative into something positive. Next time you see someone down, smile, even if you are down, too. Why? Because maybe smiling might brighten their day and they might smile back. Now that's love in action to make the world a better place!

~More to come on this and how to see yourself for who you really are...

2. Sarah257

Well, look at that. Sounds like we share our core philiosophies... in essence anyways. Wanna bet that many others here on EC do too? :wink:

3. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

Well I've never heard of Indra's Net, but it does sound an awful lot like my philosophy on life. Synchronicity. Life's little coincidences. The Universe is alive and responsive to the various needs and whims of it's residents. Like a spiritual pantheist view.

4. EideticOne

I, honestly, cannot wait until I can edit my posts

THE TYPO'S *aghast shock~filled horror*

So, until then :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

EideticOne

~^*^~

funnily, enough it allowed I earned editing capability after I posted this, how's that for karma :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

loves ~<3~

#4 EideticOne, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  5. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can edit posts.

Only for 5 minutes though.