1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heck yeah.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by beloved, Feb 21, 2014.

1. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    This is mostly just a post of me being super freakin' happy.

I've had my binder for a little over a month and haven't been able to really use it because I have no men's clothing at all.

Well, my mom and her bf are out of town for the weekend so I decided to borrow one her bf's button ups and I'm just super happy because I can finally bind and conquer some of this dysphoria.

It kinda makes me sad though that I have to wait for them to leave to feel comfortable. My mom already knows about the genderfluid thing but she doesn't know that I have a binder and I just kinda feel like I'm still hiding despite being open about the whole thing. This post kinda got depressing, lol.

Anyways, I have a crappy phone camera so webcam photos are the best I could do to immortalize this big, silent event. I'm still happy. :slight_smile:

2. HarryPotterFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's awesome, well done! Hmm...would your mum notice if you started wearing a binder? I mean, my chest is pretty flat anyway so I can wear a binder and my parents wouldn't notice. Is that not possible for you?

3. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha, no. I've got a very big chest, unfortunately. Cursed since I was young. It's so stupid, because I'm 23 and I've got two kids yet I'm still over here worried about what my mom would say.

This might be TMI, I'm not sure, but wearing a binder during the day would be a huge inconvenience because my youngest daughter still breastfeeds. Sigh. Maybe it's just not meant to be for awhile.