1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it normal?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by huggy, Feb 22, 2014.

1. huggy

huggy Guest

well as you can see i'm gay, open to all etc. ok i was wondering if its normal to feel this way! well i don't really enjoy anal and umm.. i don't like to cum or make any use of MY penis when having sex. i feel like i don't even need it lol. oh i'm a bottom bytheway (and i'm quite worried if using of such terms and making such questions are against the code of conduct? if it is then staffs please remove this thread right away)

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry, none of those things are against the code of conduct...we wouldn't get very many questions answered if we censored all those things!! :slight_smile:

As for it being normal, everyone has their preferences. The chances are (unless your holding something back) that you just prefer to bottom and that's it. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless something else comes up!

3. huggy

huggy Guest

thank you for your quick response to my post :slight_smile:. so IT IS normal. and well what something else could come up?

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm afraid I can't say. I'm not going to be the one putting ideas where they shouldn't be.

5. setnyx

if it makes you comfortable and it doesn't harm anyone. do what you feel and don't worry about what is considered normal.

6. Sarah257

Time for an oldy but a goody: There's no such thing as normal

Don't worry about it. :slight_smile:

7. huggy

huggy Guest

thank you guys i don't feel weird (!)

8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not normal. That's against regulations. Hand in your gay card immediately. I'm just kidding xD

The gay scene is generally obsessed with penises. It's one of the few things I learned during my short time. Your preferences might confuse some guys. There are plenty guys that will take the time to understand you. If they don't... well that guy simply isn't for you. I don't like sex and don't get me started on my odd preferences. I managed to date 6 people so I'm sure you'll find someone.

9. huggy

huggy Guest

aww thank you :slight_smile:. though i'm very curious about your odd preferences :dry: LOL