1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

overcoming fear!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Claudette, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Claudette

Claudette Guest

My courage seems to grow daily as a woman... Today I entered no man's land... Literally... I had to pee out at the mall... And someone was in my jobs woman's room... So I said eff it! And used the nearest mall bathroom which is the food court... No body stared.... Or made any comments... It felt great to feel the courage... I even shopped as a woman... Tryin on stuff too =3 I just need to come out to my father tomorrow... And my male side will be gone...i believe to now be ready to FT as a woman!

I want to thank everyone in the EC community for being Such a great support network!
    (&&&)

2. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awesome! Good luck coming out to your dad (I think family is the hardest). It's good to hear that you're comfortable just being you. ^_^

3. Ravi-VIXX777

Congrats sista!! May the force be with you on coming out. Love casts out all fear!!! (*hug*)