1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very confused and need help!!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AlishaB, Mar 2, 2014.

1. AlishaB

AlishaB Guest

So lately I have been trying to figure out if I am bi or straight.

When I was little I found girls attractive but I was reli little and didn't know what a relationship or that kind of stuff ment. I also found boys attractive though. And after around the 4th grade maybe I never looked at girls and never got attracted to them. I find guys physically attractive and emotionally. I can see myself dating a guy and getting married with one. I always thought that it was wrong to be gay because I'm a Christian and that is how I was raised. Lately this year and 2013 every other month maybe when it is that time of the month I will find girls only physically attractive. I never wanted to kiss a girl and I still don't. Lately I have been wondering about my sexuality and wondering if I ever would date a girl or have a future with one. I never thought I would. I hate feeling that girls are physically attractive and I don't want to feel like that. It makes me feel gross. Please help me and let me know what you think! Thanks :slight_smile:

#1 AlishaB, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014