1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel Like Sharing Some Good News!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by NotBrokenYet, Mar 3, 2014.

1. NotBrokenYet

Ahhhhhhhhhh~~

Maybe no one's interested, but felt like getting some things out I guess. Its not often that I feel really positive and I feel like things are good, so when things are good I like to let it all out! I'm just really happy right now! I just ordered my first chest binder from Les Love Boat. I'm so excited about it, I splurged on extra fast shipping and everything. After becoming increasingly uncomfortable with my breasts it'll be nice to have the option to squish 'em flat if they're really bugging me. My mom didn't bother me any more about the binder either, which is a relief. :slight_smile:

I'm slowly becoming more and more certain that I'm non-binary. More and more often thinking of myself this way feels so much more right. I still have issues with second-guessing and self doubt, and I still worry that I'm just lying to myself and others..... I'm coming to realize that the biggest obstacle in figuring out who I am might just be me. I'm still waiting for the day when I can just be confident in myself and be 100% certain and own it instead of doubting myself all the time and being afraid, but I've come a ways and its less stressful to think about. I'm getting there!!

I'm debating going to an in-person support group.... my therapist said if I wanted to she'd try and find somewhere I could go. Even though I have some social anxiety and I struggle with people, I'm starting to think it might be good for me to give it a shot. I think I see my therapist again on Thursday so maybe I'll ask her about it then. Its not like I have to keep going back if it really stresses me out. We'll see what happens with that!

2. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! Hope the binder helps.

3. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
  4. Silver Sparrow

Congratulations and Good Luck!

5. Just Jess

That's really awesome :slight_smile:

My support group was great even though I only went twice. It was amazing to be accepted and myself around other people! And I found myself being not shy for probably the first time ever. That's an exaggeration but only a slight one, I used to be such an introvert.

6. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    best of luck :slight_smile:

7. Agathist

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have extreme social anxiety, the support group would be awesome for you :grin: I've actually talked a few times now. Which was completely out of the question at first, beyond introductions of course, which were always short and shaky.

I'm also questioning everything so goodluck on that from another lost soul :slight_smile: