1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packing (because I had to say it somewhere)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by drwinchester, Mar 4, 2014.

1. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

So, today marked the first day I've added packing to my presentation.

Felt great, even though my packer was a rolled up sock and scrunchie. I mean, stupid as this sounds, it was probably the first time in a while I felt like I could own the world- felt a little more male, me with what amounted to a small boxer bulge.

It basically came on a whim. The night before, I'd started getting really dysphoric. So I made the packer, stuffed it in, and to my surprise, it actually helped considering it was (again), a fucking sock in my boxers.

So just carried it over into my usual presentation. And besides maybe a couple times when I worried it had shifted too far or looked obvious, it stayed in place without problem.

So yeah. Anyone else notice packing making a difference?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad it felt good!

I found using breast forms felt good for a while, now I'm not so big on them. I think part of the problem was as you noted, if it's not attached to you it has a tendency to move about a lot! This tended to make me look bad and now I don't wear them except when I really feel bad without any boobs!

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, definitely did. Only problem's that it doesn't feel real, but hoping to either get a real one or make a better one soon. (and probably latter- I don't want to have something like a packer shipped to the house and have it be stumbled upon).

But yeah. It's like you've got to superglue that shit on, lol.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ahh, the fun of a sock-cock. (My trans* friends and I joke around that this is a FtM right of passage..lol)

It does feel good to have something there. It sucks though when it keeps rolling up, or when you can't get the placement just right. Having a real packer is so nice, and I also have an actual strap to hold it on (because working in sports production, it would just fall out if I did not have anything holding it in...)

I know that there are a lot of templates online for making a homemade packer. So, you could always try to find some of those. I've only made the sock ones before, so I don't know what works well.

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, totally is, lol. I did the sock thing for a few months prior at home- took me a while before it looked like a human shaped bulge. Hoping to get a real packer as soon as its possible. Found a pretty good at-home packer that uses hair gel and a condom.

I dunno. What's a good recommendation?

6. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm glad it helps in making you feel better. <3

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I'd avoid homemade stuff unless you're really confident with your craft abilities. Last thing I'd want is the thing to split and get hairgel all over my crotch...

8. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've thought about trying that but I have this (irrational?) fear that it would be really slippery and fall out of my pants leg and roll away awkwardly, and then I'd need to explain where that blue (because for some reason I always imagine it would be blue, don't ask) condom sausage came from, and of course it would happen at some really inopportune moment like in front of my grandmother or while standing in a queue at the store. But maybe that's irrational and it's probably just me.

9. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, true, lol. I've got a few condoms lying around (and probably won't have any use for any time soon) so as long as they're unlubed, they'll work. Might have to double bag that shit

10. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I shouldn't laugh but god damn that image is hilarious...I can just imagine you chasing after it with your arms in the air!

"Oh nooo! My penis is rolling away! Give it back bird!!"

11. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

"Damn it, the dog ate my penis."

12. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Oh god please nobody step on my penis!"

13. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

"Oh, this? On the floor? Um... Well, gee. This is really awkward."

[​IMG]

14. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Best. Comic. Ever.

15. Nick07

looooool about "craft abilities" You just made my day.

Edit: WHOLE the thread is great, lol. Thank you for keeping it light, even though the theme is serious.

#15 Nick07, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  16. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, whole comic's great, really recommend you give it a look. It's whatsnormalanyway.net

Comic ended a few weeks back though but it's one the better trans comics out there. Based partly on the experiences of the author, who's a 'non-traditional' transguy like me (grew up feminine, didn't feel trans until puberty, etc).

But yeah. Glad you're liking it, Nick. :slight_smile:

17. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You gotta take things lightly in life I think, even the serious things.

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2014 at 06:53 PM ----------

WNA is fantastic. I wish it didn't end so abruptly.

18. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Believe me. I've got a sock for a dick. I've gotta laugh at some things. :lol:

--

Seriously hope Morgan brings it back. Ended too soon.

--

And on another note, you know how they say guys think with their dicks? I can kinda believe it. I know it's really stupid but I've gotten oddly proud of the stupid little thing.

19. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

"And on another note, you know how they say guys think with their dicks? I can kinda believe it. I know it's really stupid but I've gotten oddly proud of the stupid little thing."

I can honestly say I never understood that comment ... But them I'm really not a guy, am I?

Anyway, wouldn't it be kinda cool if we could just s swap parts with someone else? I'll have your boobs, you can have my weiner.

20. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That would be wonderful wouldn't it? I've heard it refurred to as Mr. Potato head parts by some people before.