1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel like a women

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by doglover44, Mar 4, 2014.

1. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

I feel like I was ment to be a women insted of a guy I feel like my mind is stuck in the wrong body

2. laurenc

laurenc Guest

sounds like you maybe trans,I would suggest you look into how long you have felt that you are a trans woman and look into info on trans people. laurasplayground would be good starting point for helpful info and resources

3. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Is it wrong to feel like this ?

4. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

Of course not. So many people on here feel the same way you do.

5. laurenc

laurenc Guest

not at all. there are many trans people .I myself am a trans girl (mtf) and I have met many trans women and trans men (online but my family have met trans women in person)

6. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

I have felt like this since I was little

7. laurenc

laurenc Guest

okay,it sounds like you maybe trans . like I said you may want do some research and see if anyone elses experiances seems similar to yours

8. Straw_berry

I've had the same feelings, I always felt that I should have been a girl Nyu~ I also felt trapped in my body, and tended to understand how girls felt more so than boys Nyu~ I agree that you may be trans but you should do a little bit of research as laurenc suggested Nyu~

9. mbz

mbz

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Everyone.
    I'm new to EC.

I totally understand that you feel like a woman. Me too. The person that I think of as me in my head is female and has been since I was a child. I don't hate my body but I would have felt more comfortable in myself had I been born female.

Hope this helps that you're not alone in experiencing this and it isn't wrong.

10. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    No-one can tell you if you are or aren't trans, unfortunately. It's something you have to figure out by looking deep down. But it sounds like you've already found your answer.

Is there a doctor or someone you can talk to about it? They can also help you get underway with your transition.

And it's perfectly normal.

Also, welcome to EC mbz. :3