1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binders

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Capriccio Life, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Capriccio Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi guys.

So I'm trying to figure out what gender I identify with, and I really want to buy a binder. My problem, however, lies in the fact that I'm not out - to anyone. I can afford to buy a binder and have it delivered, but do the packaging on them tend to be discreet enough for my parents not to know what it is?

Thanks for any help.

2. Vince

Hmmm... Well I doubt they'll write binder all over the package. I got a binder from T kingdom and it was in a white bag and nothing else. Unless you think your parents are going to read the label and track the company down you're probably fine. Discreet shippig can be figured out if they really wanted to be nosy.

3. suninthesky

None of the binders I've gotten have been blatant. Just white bags. You could ask a close friend if you could mail it to their house? I know if I got a package at home my mom would want to know what it was whether it was white or had rainbows all over, haha. I'd probably just say I ordered sports bras if anyone asked, because that's essentially what they are.

4. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I got one from underworks it arrived in a plain black bag and the binder looks just like an ordinary t-shirt, have a look on their site they've got some good ones.