1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad dragon packers! Totally buying one of these bad boys!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Vince, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Vince

So I made one of my occasional trips to Bad Dragon and they started a line of packers! Anthro dragon here I come! I love their silicon and designs ever since I bought My breeder(a recently retired toy.) I refuse to use cyber skin packers so this is pretty exciting. I hope wanting a dragon dick isn't too weird but I guess it's too late since I have a dragon hard on already kukuku.

Right now there are 5 packers with a variety of sizes and colors for each one. It thought I'd share it for the more adventurous ftms. It's great if your Partner likes roleplaying. ;3 nothing wrong with being a dragon boy. I think Dragons are pretty manly.

2. Simple Thoughts

That's interesting...I've never browsed their site, but I've been aware of it for sometime xD

3. Sarcastic Luck

Oh larwdy. I think I'd stick to a regular human one for public purposes. I would not be opposed to a BD one for the bedroom should I get a partner into that.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I'll consider after I've got a rather kinky minded partner I'm willing to drop my pants for. :wink:

...which'll happen when pigs fly, but oh well.

Links?

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of them has a spikey tip! ahahaha! Love it :grin:

6. Ruthven

I wanna buy them all! lol

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a demon! I shouldn't have any sexual characteristics! xD This human ftm incarnation thing is annoying! A guy felt me up last year and called me a "f**king lesbo." There was more to it, but what's the point in crying over spilled milk. No, he didn't abuse me. Yet I don't want to be constantly be reminded of why I want to die. That's why I don't pack. If it works for others; awesome.

It's not weird at all! Oh, please, I keep these things in the fridge to emulate this
    [​IMG]
    I would cuddle that so hard lol. I apologise if I failed to weird everyone out. My bf knows and he told me about people that fancy buildings... so I laughed and felt better. We all like different things. I'm a bit of a daredevil and I've done things that would make most ftm squick. That's perfectly okay. Yeah, I got terrible dysphoria. I throw myself at what scares me and I find some peace. Works for me. I understand that many people think differently than me; perfectly fine.

I'm familiar with those dragon dildos. Bad Dragon have great customer service. The first time (I was 18 or 19 and had never ordered anything abroad before) Varka himself answered my questions about importing. My order came in a box with DRAGON CAWKS written many times all over it. Actually, it said 'silicone sculptures' and 'lubricant'. I felt so sorry for my dad missing the clues that I explained it. "It's a dragon dildo for scientific experiments. I don't need to say more." He just laughed, said it's normal at my age, and warned me never to tell my mom. He initially believed it was a DIY project from the description! In MY opinion dragon cocks are MUCH more aesthetically pleasing than human cocks. Human cocks... no way... nothing more than oral sex. And so be it. My 'dragon fetish' is an inside joke among my best friends.

8. Ruthven

Yeah I agree on this. These are really gorgeous.

And I don't pack either, and don't plan to, but I would love to use the toys with a partner for sure.

#8 Ruthven, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014