1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ema228, Mar 9, 2014.

1. ema228

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have no clue what I would identify as. I am biologically a girl and am okay with that. I am bisexual, but prefer girls. Sometimes I like dressing and acting like a guy. I want to wear guy clothes but wear makeup at the same time. There are times I want to be a boy who wants to look like a girlish boy and times where I just want to look like a guy. I'm bad at describing the feeling. And even though I feel like being a boy sometimes, I don't know if I would actually call myself a male. What am I? There are times I feel more masculine than feminine and vise versa. It's all so very confusing and I need help. Please help me

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I myself still don't understand some of those non-binary gender terms well, they are somewhat confusing and it seems to me that different people use them differently, but you could probably google androgyne or genderfluid.

3. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    You are ema228. :slight_smile:
    You don't actually need to put a label on anything, you are you! :slight_smile:

That being said, if you want one:
    Do you ever consider yourself male, or wish you were one?
    How often do you consider yourself male?
    Do you wish you were a feminine male almost all the time?

4. willfultrans

Out Status:
    A few people
    You don't need a label, but there are are things you could use if you wanted. You could identify as non-bianary, or bigendered. Mabye Genderfluid. But really it doesn't matter. its just important you are happy as you are. You can used pronouns like Ze, and Zir instead of he or her to make you more comfortable. Gender and sex is not something that you should have to worry about too much. Just remeber how great you are and how good you look even if you are wearing makeup and guys clothes.

I still wear heels or dresses and make-up sometimes, I really like feeling pretty. But that doesn't change the fact that I am a boy, and I know I am. I'm just a boy who looks really good in a dress and winged eyeliner.

5. the lone wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are human, that's the only label you need :slight_smile: