1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about uhm...the top stuff

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Fractals, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Fractals

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi,

I have a maybe strange question, which may be tmi or not, not sure. But, when I think of transitioning (which I am no where even close to doing and may never do) I think of binding and trying to live as a male for a period of time before top surgery. The problem is I am wondering if it would even be possible to pull that off because I have a pretty big chest like DD/F. :eek: Which is like totally yuck! But, I am supposing it isn't really possible to bind that down to anything resembling a flat or even somewhat flat chest. :-( Does anyone know or have experience with this? I guess it is (among a zillion other things) something that really bothers me... :help:

~Elliot

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Elliot, I'm by no means an expert, but I think you're probably right, I doubt you would get yourself to look flat just by binding...having said that, I know a couple of people with larger chests who have had SOME success making things look less obvious by wearing different types of clothes (loose t-shirt and an overshirt seem to work quite well).

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I lucked out (as much as a transguy can luck in the first place, having tits) in the binding department myself so I don't know if this'll be of any help. A binder probably won't get you perfectly flat but if it's properly sized, should do enough to make a difference. For you, then, the key might not be a flat chest but a chest that resembles pecs.

4. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
  5. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Yeah, DDD and I can't hide these pain free for the life of me. Baggy sweatshirts everyday to try and hide them is what I do.