1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Bras

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by drwinchester, Mar 10, 2014.

1. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

So, I feel like I'm making a thread a day here but I swear, this'll be my last one for a while.

Anyway, I bind pretty regularly. When I can't, I use sports bras. Got a couple I'm pretty fond of, but I only own two pairs. They do an okay job of keeping me flat enough to function and go about my day, which works when I'm at home and can't bind.

They could be better. So I was thinking of looking into a Frog bra, which is said to be a really good option for transguys (sports bra with good flattening capability). However, they've discontinued the Frog bra.

Does anyone know of a good, similar brand or a kind they're particularly fond of? Thanks.

2. willfultrans

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've found that just shopping around and trying stuff on works really well. This being said I already have a smaller chest, not ridiculous, but less that some. I just searched around and tried a few until I found what I wanted. I feel like sticking to one brand is asking for something to not fit the same on you as other people, and then you end up unhappy with the result.
    Hope you find something you like!

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, I don't even remember the brand of the ones I ended up liking, but they were these kind of gender neutral (as gender neutral as a fucking sports bra can be) sports bras I found at Target. Thing about a lot of sports bras I've found though, is that they tend to be designed to "feminize" the area and don't flatten the chest.

4. suninthesky

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

6. suninthesky

Depends how big you are. I think I'm a big A small B, and when they're new and I layer/wear a sweatshirt they're fine. I wear them 20,000 times though, so they get worn out.

7. Ash93

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I should probably look into this, cause I only have one sports bra, and I refuse to wear any other kind of bra. I'm wearing the poor thing out.