1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I....?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BrokenBoy, Mar 10, 2014.

1. BrokenBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was born male and up until about 2 months ago I was ok being male... but now I keep having these thoughts of liking women in the sense of wanting to BE female but I also love being a guy and im just so confused and stressed out about it. Being gay I can handle but not knowing who I should be I cant handle.

I love wearing make up, guyliner and this sparkle lip gloss. I like wearing the female shirts I get from hot topic that show my slight curves that a guy shouldnt have. I love my green army purse..
    but then I love my bagging tripp shorts and band teens and heavy duty "kick-ass" boots.

I love having a penis but I wish I had breasts that would look amazing in the clothes I pick out. I ront know what to do.

I like being both, what am I???

#1 BrokenBoy, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    It's entirely possibly to consider yourself neither. How about checking out this list and deciding what seems to fit?

3. BrokenBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think I may be bigender or genderfluid (gendergueer) from the definitions the article you linked me.
    its all just confusing I guess.

4. SilverGirl

or you could be a non-op trans, like me, i love being treated as a girl, i want to look like a girl and have breasts, but i like having a penis and i don't want to get rid of it, and i still consider myself a girl because i don't think our genitals define our gender, i also like a lot of "boy stuff" and "girl stuff" too, and my interests shouldn't define my gender either

do you like being referred to as a girl?
    do you like that people perceive you as a girl?
    do you feel happier imagining yourself living as a female in the future?

i think you could define yourself better than anyone, don't think there is such a thing as "not trans enough" or a "trans standard", you can be who you want to be!

5. BrokenBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I never thought of it that way. I like the idea of being a boy and a girl. I guess I could be trans. But theres so many labels. I just want a easy thing that I am. Male and female gender. Idk. I over think things easily.