1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chest Binders!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AlmightyManatee, Mar 11, 2014.

1. AlmightyManatee

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I finally ordered a couple of chest binders!!! I've been really nervous to order them because I don't want my parents finding out but I am hoping that it won't have to be signed for when they're delivered. If not them I'm pretty sure I'll be safe.
    I have thought about telling my Mum, but I just decided not to for now because I don't want her thinking it means something serious when it's actually just because I'm self concious and have never really felt comfortable with them.
    I ordered 2 of them; one in medium and one in large, just in case one or the other doesn't fit, and I got them from eBay which only sod them for like £2 including postage! Though it's going to take maybe 2-3 weeks for them to get here but it's better than nothing. Hopefully they'll arrive before it gets too hot to wear a jumper as well as a t-shirt!
    Anyway, just wanted to share because it's a huge relief, even though I'm a bit nervous. :icon_bigg

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome! :grin: I remember being both nervous and excited about getting my binder. The wait felt like forever, but it was so worth it.

3. Vince

Just a tip my friends taught me here but sometimes it actually helps to start large and work down. So even if you large is a little big and you're in between sizes try the large for a while before squeezing into a medium and the medium will feel more comfortable.