1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underworks and Large Chest

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by beloved, Mar 12, 2014.

1. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I just got my Underworks tri top binder today. Besides it being actually really comfortable and making me very happy, I just wanted to share with other large chested people who want to bind and are wondering how well it does.

I'm 40DDD (thanks to having two kids and not being able to lose the weight).

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/members/41565-albums5680-picture44051.jpg

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/members/41565-albums5680-picture44050.jpg

I think it does pretty good. I look like a fat dude, but hey. I'm planning on losing weight anyways, so that might help. The tri top is like 29 bucks. I also got a compression tank. In total it was like 56/57 bucks, with shipping. I'm pretty glad that I decided to invest the money because my other binder was super cheap and didn't do anywhere as good as this one.

2. DoriaN

I'm sorry, for some reason the pictures were not working... might just be me though Dx

Even if it's only 2 steps forward and 1 back, atleast there's progress! Weight can change, I'm glad it's helping you out =]

3. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    No, I messed it up somehow. I made the pics public, though, so you should be able to see them now.

Thank you. You're right. I'm glad there's progress. Now I just have to get up the courage to actually wear it outside of my room and around my family.

4. DoriaN

If you're pre-hrt ftm, you'll fit in remarkably.

Regardless, you can pass as a male.

5. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I'm pre-everything.

Not sure if I want to transition, but it's nice to know that I could pass.

6. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you want, you could get a reduction. You're qualified for insurance covering your procedure if you have the right kind. BCBS covered 85% of my surgery, but they usually cover 100%.

7. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    I actually have BCBS. Not sure how much it'd cover. If it covered 100% that would be amazing, but honestly I would rather just not have them at all.